Question for the guys

Yes! My threesome fantasy is a lady riding me while the other chick is riding my face. There was a interracial video series called I got 5 on it. Where the scenes were primarily 1 black guy fucking 5 white chicks. I love the way they had the ladies all bent over. Ive always wanted to do that. But with white girls with different body types. 1 bbw 1 slimmie and the rest with thick frames.

Yes! My threesome fantasy is a lady riding me while the other chick is riding my face. There was a interracial video series called I got 5 on it. Where the scenes were primarily 1 black guy fucking 5 white chicks. I love the way they had the ladies all bent over. Ive always wanted to do that. But with white girls with different body types. 1 bbw 1 slimmie and the rest with thick frames.
i just had to watch that vid , all i can say is wow ! i wish i was one of those girls

[QUOI needE="Shayssecret, post: 858984, member: 60675"]guys have you had or ever fantasised about having sex with 2 , 3 or more girls ?[/QUOTE]
Yes i need&want

Back