question for the cucks

Absolutely not!
First of all, if my Wife is cuckolding me it is for her pleasure, not mine. If she wishes to bring her lover home to enjoy him, that is her decision to make. If she chooses to go to his place or a hotel, again, that's her choice.
If I am to be present or not is up to her, just as if I am to serve her and/or her lover and in what manner I am to serve.

The list of things that I must have out of my relationship with my Wife have nothing to do with being cuckolded.

The list of things that I must have regarding her cuckolding me is simple: she must take every precaution to ensure her/our physical safety and our mutual well being regarding safe sex practices so that we don't end up with any illness that we really don't need.

Beyond that, she is free to do as she chooses and I am hers to command.

will

Couldn't agree more, a true cuck

I don't want anything to do with the blackcock. to me thats gay. therefore only would do so if ordered to. to me its all about being submissive to the girl and seein her pussy get a cock thats not mine.

am i weird for not liking the cock-sucking or pussy-cleaning by the guy?

Not at all, different strokes for different folks.
There are a multitude of different styles of cuckold and/or hot-wife relationship. You just need to find out what works best for you, your mate and the lover. Don't worry about how anyone else says it should be- there is no one size fits all.
Best of luck and enjoy!
will

There are a multitude of different styles of cuckold and/or hot-wife relationship. You just need to find out what works best for you, your mate and the lover. Don't worry about how anyone else says it should be- there is no one size fits all.
Best of luck and enjoy!
will
i just want her full and pouring out bbc cum ha

Best of luck and enjoy!
will

Wow me and will got the same mind today was just going to say nope different strokes for different folks but got beat to it. He is right do what you enjoy and don't worry about it.

This is a good topic...cause many cuck husbands want to suck our bull meat...its not for me...but thats me! But I have dropped loads of cum for the couple to share...cause thats what we agreed on before anything got started! So make sure everyone has there understanding from the start....they have a cum glass I fill up after I cum out of her sweet white pussy....and they ******* from it...sometimes she makes him swallow it as we both watch!!!!

aebbc: You are the master, the white wife is yours in ALL things. The husband is a cuck, and is owned by the wifethe wife is owned by you. So therefore you own them both. Well it is in mywife and i,s relationship. which is one of complete and utter obediance in EVERYTHING to you the black master. We truly believe whites are to be ruled by blacks.
To answer you , he was playing for his own pleasure. This is not permitted, as we white bois want true humiliation. There are more of us than whites like him. Youll find a new TRUE slave couple to rule and master. Good luck sir

Thank you, Sir. I am your sheep, could do us part of his flock, please? YOU'RE FANTASTIC SPREADING THE EDUCATION.
In everywhere there's white couples youngers or no looking for BLACK MASTERS.

Obedience.. white submissive couple I will live it.

Back