Question for the Cucks. Why are you a Cuckold?

Why are you a cuckold?

• My wife deserves total sexual freedom

Votes: 112 35.6%
  • My dick is too small to fuck my wife well

Votes: 122 38.7%
  • The interracial thing just does it for me

Votes: 145 46.0%
  • My wife initiated this and I went along

Votes: 23 7.3%
  • I’m a born cuckold, it’s my calling in life

Votes: 60 19.0%
  • Seeing her pleasured well pleases me

Votes: 176 55.9%

• Total voters
I agree, only makes sense, why wouldn't they? So many of us white guys have the fetish, its like the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing. Why this lifestyle is not wide spread is instructive about the lack of communication in our relationships though.
. Not widespread ? Depends on where you are. Lots more I R today and some of it is married couples. Wives do have many friends but not always another race. Not all the the wives are seeking other sexual partners even though many are open to it.

After our third visit with my wife’s lover, she said me she enjoys sex with him more than me. She said, he kisses her libs better than me when I can not control slobber. My chest’s fur and leg’s fur annoy her body when his body is soft. I have belly he doesn’t. His dick is longer when my dick is thicker and is not comfortable for her. He can fuck her within 3 hours off curse with some rest while I cum less than a few minutes. He fucks her without put his weight on her when I don’t. He pumps her softly and calmly with no rush when I cannot and I do it not calmly. His body is relax when he embrace her but my body is tight. He makes her orgasm two three times in each visit during his fucking when I do it just once a year by licking her pussy. He knows when he should incrase rate of pumping on her pussy in a few visiting while I couldn’t do after 20 years. He is a better fucker in doggy style as well. The only thing. that I am better is in licking.
same with Susan and her young black bulls. More physically fit. , last for hours, and have bigger cocks. And she loves it sucking his BBC and he cums in her mouth

I can't comment on actual experience however I like the thought of my wife having another guy preferred with my knowledge.. explain the reason why..
I can't but think it depends on the relationship u have ...I've told my wife some of this...as of yet no experience

I can't comment on actual experience however I like the thought of my wife having another guy preferred with my knowledge.. explain the reason why..
I can't but think it depends on the relationship u have ...I've told my wife some of this...as of yet no experience
. Many reasons why. Most often husband inadquate or perhaps unable such as. E D and other limitations and restrictions. Sometimes husband has lost interest so wife encounters other men. Still other times wife has discovered BBC and continues her explorations.

How does one stay in the submissive mindset? I enjoy being submissive but it doesnt stay that way. How do I get it to stay??
Discipline. Have your women put you in chastity, that will keep you submissive. Take estroven OTC, that will make you submissive. Serve your woman by doing laundry, housework, that will make you submissive. Serve her lovers as you can, that will make you very submissive. Breast augmentation has a tendency to make you much more feminine and thus submissive.

Discipline. Have your women put you in chastity, that will keep you submissive. Take estroven OTC, that will make you submissive. Serve your woman by doing laundry, housework, that will make you submissive. Serve her lovers as you can, that will make you very submissive. Breast augmentation has a tendency to make you much more feminine and thus submissive.
. Pegging works wonders for being submissive

because a woman makes them a cuck, the better question is why some men fantasize about being a cuckold
. Some men are fortunate to have very sexual wives. Some are not. Some can only dream about their wives being sexually active. Others dream about their wives being dominated by some alpha male until the orgasms have her begging at the studs feet.

My wife and I are closer and more intimate than ever! And I cannot keep my hands and mouth off that slut when she is here! We share a very special secret that makes us closer and more open! No one knows about her play except me and the guys! For us, it has made us closer and better! So much more ALIVE!
Totally get that

. Some men are fortunate to have very sexual wives. Some are not. Some can only dream about their wives being sexually active. Others dream about their wives being dominated by some alpha male until the orgasms have her begging at the studs feet.
with no women there is no cuckold and even with a woman many men do not realize they are cuckolds and to a point the bulls are cucks as well. Much of the fantasy is better than the reality

I'm a born cuckold. Natural beta since forever. It was only a logical progression that I become a cuckold white beta. It's given me purpose in life.

with no women there is no cuckold and even with a woman many men do not realize they are cuckolds and to a point the bulls are cucks as well. Much of the fantasy is better than the reality
. Some. Perhaps many realities. True. Men. Inseminate. Women procreate. Women are perhaps "driven" by nature to procreate. Thus they seek suitable males for procreate. Thus the purpose for marraige. Yet many husbands often slack off on their duties. Some women , more it seems today, seek out new males for semen contributions. Some women more frequently than others. Women today now seek out and pursue sex as much if not more than men. As you say some men are cuckholds, some many times over , and dont know it. But others do and go along if not perhaps welcoming it. Women. Can be very demanding.

I'm a born cuckold. Natural beta since forever. It was only a logical progression that I become a cuckold white beta. It's given me purpose in life.
. Given all the social turmoil and upheaval , not surprising more men just withdraw from it. More "beta" men. And more cuckholds too. More aggresive and assertive women it seems now. More women seeking black men. More obvious now with all the public displays and mixed race social gatherings. More tolerant society today.

some women will fuck as many men as possible and it has nothing to do with cock size or cum or beta or alpha since that is all hype. Fucking someone's wife does not make you alpha anymore than having a harem. One guy on a loacal reservation has 34 ******* with different women.

I was not born this way. I am masculine and attractive. I thought alpha thoughts and I thought I was average endowed. After learning I was measuring cock length wrong and I was really small (bottom 10% micro-penis). Seeing why couldn't hold girlfriends, I realized an open relationship was my only option and cuckolding was the path. It was like a switch was thrown. I could not be in any other type of relationship. It's the only way for me to be successful in love. Turns out I really was born to be a cuck but it took a lot of failure to figure that out.

Back