Question for the bulls

wahoosurfer

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I am a non submissive husband who likes to see BBC bulls fuck my wife as she LOVES to be dominated. I guess i am a cuck but do not suck cock or take it in the ass but do like to handle their cocks, put it in my wife, slap her face with it, rub her clit til she squirts, and like maybe a bit of hj while holding it. would you as a bull have issues with this and why if you do.

I am a non submissive husband who likes to see BBC bulls fuck my wife as she LOVES to be dominated. I guess i am a cuck but do not suck cock or take it in the ass but do like to handle their cocks, put it in my wife, slap her face with it, rub her clit til she squirts, and like maybe a bit of hj while holding it. would you as a bull have issues with this and why if you do.
No I actually enjoy it I find empowering when the husband does things like the ones listed when playing with their wife and I'm straight. But for some guys it could be a sexuality thing were those kinds of acts are considered "gay" outside of the lifestyle

Back