Question for the BULLS....

Interesting question for the experienced BULLS in the lifestyle.....

Do you prefer to know if the sexy HotWife or GF you are meeting has been with a lot of other black men before you or men in general? Meaning....if she's into and been in gangbangs, or if she's been owned in the past and her BULLS have shared her a lot with their friends....? Or if she's been super slutty and has had many black cocks in her....?? Is this something you wanna know? Don't wanna know? Turns you on, off?
Just curious....
I want to know but only for the sake of knowing what her potential limits with me would be.

My question for the black bulls here is how do you feel about us cuckolds as people? Do you think we are dumb and not men because we are OK with our wives fucking you guys?

Personally i respect all the men out there who share their wives and can do so with little if any jealousy. I know that i could not do that... So whether he labels himself a stag, cuck, or bi sharing hubbie, i have no judgements about his choice. We are what we are, and i respect that personal knowing and living that. But when hooking up, generally I'm not paying him any attention since I'm there for Her.
On another note, all the "extreme" aspectsof this LS that demeans these men is just silly, but i also acknowledge three are those hubbies that like this and want it. The same goes for the women who want to be seen as and considered sluts and whores for black dick, and like being demeaned... Its their life, just not what I'm into. I will however oblige a couple (if they are up to my standard of quality) with some of what they crave.
Que sera sera.
I say live and let live and love!!

Personally i respect all the men out there who share their wives and can do so with little if any jealousy. I know that i could not do that... So whether he labels himself a stag, cuck, or bi sharing hubbie, i have no judgements about his choice. We are what we are, and i respect that personal knowing and living that. But when hooking up, generally I'm not paying him any attention since I'm there for Her.
On another note, all the "extreme" aspectsof this LS that demeans these men is just silly, but i also acknowledge three are those hubbies that like this and want it. The same goes for the women who want to be seen as and considered sluts and whores for black dick, and like being demeaned... Its their life, just not what I'm into. I will however oblige a couple (if they are up to my standard of quality) with some of what they crave.
Que sera sera.
I say live and let live and love!!
Great way to think and treat the hubs. My wife’s bull really has no interest in me it’s all about my wife and what he does with her, I’m of no consequence to him. My wife did not start dating her black boyfriend to be a slut, that came out of her relationship with him and after a year him collaring her. But it is what it is now and I try not to get in his or her way, because it’s about him and his wants with my wife and hers with her relationship with me her cuckold.

As a cuck for over 30 years, i've met probably a dozen bulls who openly admit they seek us out only to empty their sack, and they have a better chance first up or repeated visits if she's a slut, they don't have to work as hard for it. They've also told me as the're getting dressed and have used my wife for there needs, they'd never share their wife if they had one, and even though they'd just finished fucking my wife, they admit or say 'I don't know how you do it, letting other guys fuck your wife, I could never do it in a million years' but thanks for giving me hers anyway :)
So I always wonder, that bulls are happy to fuck a cucks wife, but when the time comes, would they ever marry one themselves or one with a past?
When I was single and looking, she definitely needed to be a slut in her younger years, or it was never going to work, I didn't have the energy or ability to try and make her a slut/hotwife.

As a cuck for over 30 years, i've met probably a dozen bulls who openly admit they seek us out only to empty their sack, and they have a better chance first up or repeated visits if she's a slut, they don't have to work as hard for it. They've also told me as the're getting dressed and have used my wife for there needs, they'd never share their wife if they had one, and even though they'd just finished fucking my wife, they admit or say 'I don't know how you do it, letting other guys fuck your wife, I could never do it in a million years' but thanks for giving me hers anyway :)
So I always wonder, that bulls are happy to fuck a cucks wife, but when the time comes, would they ever marry one themselves or one with a past?
When I was single and looking, she definitely needed to be a slut in her younger years, or it was never going to work, I didn't have the energy or ability to try and make her a slut/hotwife.
"So I always wonder, that bulls are happy to fuck a cucks wife, but when the time comes, would they ever marry one themselves or one with a past?"
Yes, there are many cucks who have lost their wives to the bull that was using their slut wife, and now those black bulls have married the cucks wife. When a black bull takes away our wife for good, that is alot of power, and shows the white boy what power and supeiroty is. It's also a big loss for the cucks like me who love our wives even more because she was a black mans slut. I'm lucky I still have my wife, but I know there are alot of black men and white who would marry her in a second.

If me knowing about her past experiences is something that turns her on and will make our time together that much better for her, I’m all ears and would love to hear about it. It’s definitely not a turn off to me personally but it’s not mandatory information or anything like that.

Do you prefer to know if the sexy HotWife or GF you are meeting has been with a lot of other black men before you or men in general? Meaning....if she's into and been in gangbangs, or if she's been owned in the past and her BULLS have shared her a lot with their friends....? Or if she's been super slutty and has had many black cocks in her....?? Is this something you wanna know? Don't wanna know? Turns you on, off?
Just curious....
Question isn't her sexual history- More is she really serious about being owned or shared sexually regularly and often, From my experience in cuckold interracial sharing , most females aren't ready- its the husband's fantasy or boyfriends. So their sexual history doesn't matter .

I feel for this their are categories for men. The TEACHER, the TESTER and the TECHNICIAN.

The Teacher is the kind of guy who likes breaking in new wives and girlfriends. He’s patient, understands they’re nervous, shy, cautious. They may get cold feet at first but he understands. He’s willing to go at their pace and as to not scare them from the lifestyle. He prefers to be the first or maybe the second.

The Tester comes in after a couple has been broken in. He’s the guy they they meet when they start having the courage to start posting ads. He’s the maintenance guy a good fuck when needed. He prefers his women more seasoned. He shows up fuck leaves no convincing no coddling no time for indecision. He prefers to know she’s been through this before.

The Technician. This man is for the pros. Confidence runs high with him. He’s the guy setting up the gangbangs of 4 or 12 bulls he likes the sluttiests wife on the block. The wives with fan pages dedicated to her call him cause he’s the only type of bull who understands her addiction. That she needs dick like she needs water and fuck anyone who tell her she needs to go on a dick diet. Only calls the technician when you’re a seasoned vet cause you’ll be wasting your time if you’re not.

Of course there can be combos of these traits with in us all but when I read these forums these three types consistently appear.

Forgive the typos writing this on a plane WiFi going soon lol
well put my brother

well put my brother
"The Teacher is the kind of guy who likes breaking in new wives and girlfriends. He’s patient, understands they’re nervous, shy, cautious."
You are so right, my wife was and still is being groomed and tought by what you call a "Teacher". She was a bit nervous but not alot, she thought it was like any other affair with a white guy, but as we know that's not true. As her cuckold I have watched her being trained slowly for the next steps in the lifestyle, and he has not rushed my wife but i see how he has her doing more and opening up more about her role.

I definitely would like to know.....as someone else stated I'm not just sticking my dick in someone that hops on any and every bbc that she can....we all want a freak nasty hotwife but also a clean respectable hotwife and I understand if she's had a few bulls before and things didnt work out so she's seeking a new one....but if your out here every other week with a new bull or getting gangbanged by different people constantly, chances are I wont be interested

I feel for this their are categories for men. The TEACHER, the TESTER and the TECHNICIAN.

The Teacher is the kind of guy who likes breaking in new wives and girlfriends. He’s patient, understands they’re nervous, shy, cautious. They may get cold feet at first but he understands. He’s willing to go at their pace and as to not scare them from the lifestyle. He prefers to be the first or maybe the second.

The Tester comes in after a couple has been broken in. He’s the guy they they meet when they start having the courage to start posting ads. He’s the maintenance guy a good fuck when needed. He prefers his women more seasoned. He shows up fuck leaves no convincing no coddling no time for indecision. He prefers to know she’s been through this before.

The Technician. This man is for the pros. Confidence runs high with him. He’s the guy setting up the gangbangs of 4 or 12 bulls he likes the sluttiests wife on the block. The wives with fan pages dedicated to her call him cause he’s the only type of bull who understands her addiction. That she needs dick like she needs water and fuck anyone who tell her she needs to go on a dick diet. Only calls the technician when you’re a seasoned vet cause you’ll be wasting your time if you’re not.

Of course there can be combos of these traits with in us all but when I read these forums these three types consistently appear.

Forgive the typos writing this on a plane WiFi going soon lol

Cool! Maybe we can call this the BBC Bull Scale ;)

We are looking for a teacher on the BBC Bull Scale.

Just curious....
Yes and no.
It's a turn on to know that my hotwife has been with other bulls and she likes it. Also I generally prefer someone who is experienced because I know I can have my way with her.
No because it really doesn't matter and it's not something I would think about before meeting a hotwife.

I definitely would like to know.....as someone else stated I'm not just sticking my dick in someone that hops on any and every bbc that she can....we all want a freak nasty hotwife but also a clean respectable hotwife and I understand if she's had a few bulls before and things didnt work out so she's seeking a new one....but if your out here every other week with a new bull or getting gangbanged by different people constantly, chances are I wont be interested
That part

You should be able to find one in AMS. I fly there regularly throughout the year

We are chatting with a member of this site by KIK, also video chatting. But things aren't going steady. What we expect is also a bull what takes some initiative and tries to discover more about us.

Maybe we have to be more clear. We don't want to blame the prospective bull ;)

We are chatting with a member of this site by KIK, also video chatting. But things aren't going steady. What we expect is also a bull what takes some initiative and tries to discover more about us.

Maybe we have to be more clear. We don't want to blame the prospective bull ;)

Hey it’s a complex dance. Even though we all are here for one thing you find yourself holding back out of fear of freaking out the couple etc. then he might ask the right questions and still not show up. So don’t give up on him too quickly. Lol

Back