Question for the Bulls

i feel like its because we were all taught that interracial relationships is a no,no....so the desires build up...curiousity is aroused....and feelings and emotions be so strong because its like you waited a lifetime to get the connection off your chest....also...for me white women tend to be a little more passionate...and thats a good combo to compliment our power....just my opinion though.....

Probably habit. I have been fucking white pussy for over 40 years. I think in the beginning the danger enticed me, then the taboo of it. Now its just what I do.
Wow! How many Torpedo?

I've wondered how much conquest has to do with it? Would you rather get a single white woman or is it more exciting to fuck one who is married or in a committed relationship?

When you keep something from the world, a time is going to come when it won't stay hidden any longer. Even now, its getting a lot harder to really define interracial attraction, because its no longer just about black men/women and white women/men, but as well involves Asians, Latinoes, and a lot of ethic people in the world.

When you keep something from the world, a time is going to come when it won't stay hidden any longer. Even now, its getting a lot harder to really define interracial attraction, because its no longer just about black men/women and white women/men, but as well involves Asians, Latinoes, and a lot of ethic people in the world.
Those damn asians are well on the way to Knocking us off our thrones ( White Pussy)

Wow! How many Torpedo?

I've wondered how much conquest has to do with it? Would you rather get a single white woman or is it more exciting to fuck one who is married or in a committed relationship?
I have never kept score but it has been a lot. Most of the women I have fucked over the years have been married and they have done so without their husband's knowledge or consent. For me I don't think it is the conquest as a much as it is that most of the women I have fucked have shared my bed at a significant risk to themselves. Most of the group are professionals or are married to professionals and collectively our incomes are well above average. Virtually all the women I have fucked in the last 10 years are living in households that are well into 6 figure incomes. We are of course very discrete but there is always an element of risk. It is a major ego boost to have a very attractive woman risk her very comfortable lifestyle to share my bed. A couple of years ago a gentleman at the golf course I am a member of introduced me to his wife. His wife and I had been fucking for about 4 years at the time we were introduced. THAT was a major turn on for me. He never had and still doesn't have a clue.

Those damn asians are well on the way to Knocking us off our thrones ( White Pussy)
I haven't had a lot of Asian pussy, but what i have had doesn't seem to be able to accommodate a big bull as easily as a woman of European decent. I have not had a lot of experience with Asians so my experiences may not be typical. I am open to additional research if the opportunity presents itself.:smoke:

Contrast, Taboo, Habit, Responsiveness, and Desire. Thanks Daddies for the input. That's quite a list and I'm surprised that there was no mention of the sheer desire of white girls to worship black cocks! LOL :angel:
I know that most of the women I have fucked like to come back and repeat. Some I have been fucking for over a decade. I never really thought of it as having them worship my cock, I preferred to think they enjoyed what I did to them with my cock. My relationships tend to LTR and not only are they bed partners they are friends. At least for me friendship is based on mutual respect not worship. And for those that don't agree with point of view I would like to point out that I am currently 61 years old and I have always had as much pussy as I have wanted since my teen years.

Back