Question for the bull

paus999

Couple
For you as black bull. What do you think and feel when the husband of your slut is kneeing in front of you your cock on his head. He is asking you if is allowed to get your load direct out of your cock in his mouth.
He also ask if he is allowed to clean your ass and if you will fuck him in his ass.
How far would you go with this hubby?
Would he give you money when you fulfill him his wishes? If yes, how much.

It's good cuckold training for a Cuck hubby to please his Black Master by begging him to perform such, whether in front of the wife or not. Husbands should as well pay their Reparation Fees to ensure they continue letting the Master enable them to submit to his dominant will.

uvncnar9jrymp34m7qa2.jpg

For you as black bull. What do you think and feel when the husband of your slut is kneeing in front of you your cock on his head. He is asking you if is allowed to get your load direct out of your cock in his mouth.
He also ask if he is allowed to clean your ass and if you will fuck him in his ass.
How far would you go with this hubby?
Would he give you money when you fulfill him his wishes? If yes, how much.

Honestly I'm not interested if it's his idea. If he doesn't want to do it, or is at least sufficiently conflicted on the subject, and his wife wants to see it... or I want her to see it. Then I enjoy the power display of making him a bitch.

Honestly I'm not interested if it's his idea. If he doesn't want to do it, or is at least sufficiently conflicted on the subject, and his wife wants to see it... or I want her to see it. Then I enjoy the power display of making him a bitch.
He may pretend to object, but every white cock is going to want to submit your huge cock of you have already owned his wife:)

Back