question for the black guys

I was 15 when I first got laid. It was by my lil sisters best friend who stayed across the street from us back in New Orleans back in the day. She would wear skimpy ass outfits in their back yard when she went swimming. She was 2 years younger than I was but I knew I would end up messing around with her. I was still a virgin so I had no idea what to do to fuck her. One day she came over and my sister was in our backyard and I knew she was coming over so I went in to the bathroom and pretended that I was taking a shower. When she walked in our front door I walked out of the bathroom naked with a kid hard on. I guess it was all that she needed to see. I let her suck me off in the alley the next night. I then fucked her for a couple of years before I went in to the Marines. She was black and had some good pussy. My sister hates her to this day because we fucked 24/7. She would sneak in my window at night around 5am and we would fuck until we heard my sisters alarm going off in her room. They went to school together. She would then sneak out of my window and knock on our front door. lol. My sister wasn't stupid.

My first piece of white pussy was a year after I went in to the Marines and I have maybe fucked 3 black women since I went in back in '90. There is nothing better than fucking a white woman doggy style and watching her hot lil ass vibrate as I pound her and fill her with my warm seed:)

I lost my chastity at age 23, with a friend's girlfriend. But my *******'s girlfriend wanted to be the first pussy in my life, but I just was 14 years old then. When I was 20 my ******* took me to his favorite whore .. she was not working the bar, I felt lucky to do this, I do not care fuck prostitutes .. have not needed to *******... not yet.

How old where you when you got your first pussy?
And how old where you when you got your first white pussy?
Hey Sara- rhetorical question, when was it you had your first black cock, and when was the last time you had some, and if its been a while just private message me so we can alleviate that problem. You on here fantasizing but take action to get some satisfaction in your life and find out why BBC is the closest feeling you will have of heaven on earth.

18 on both accounts. She was a year younger than me and was very petite. Although she could take dick like a champ. We dated for a couple of years before breaking up, She had the tightest little white girl body. I often still fantasize about her.

I was 18 when first laid, and she was white... we both had birthdays the same day, she turned 17, me 18...

Back