question for the black guys

My first was white and older than me. I was 16. I don't know how old she was at the time. I was raised to never ask a woman her age and it wasn't something we discussed. I guess she was early to mid-thirties. I got to know her because I helped her husband with yard work to pick up some extra cash.

My first was white and she was older than me. I went to a high school that was mostly white, so I was the only black kid on our football team my freshman year. It was a small school, too so the freshmen played varsity with sophmores, juniors and seniors. We had a game one night, and after we all went over to one of the seniors house. a bunch of the people who had graduated the year or two before were there because they had played on the team with or knew the kid who's house we were at. Obviously, there was a keg and everyone was getting fairly *******. We were all in the basement and it was pretty dark. a corner was set up as a dance floor. I was grinding with one of the older girls which was the ******* haha. she kept briefly reaching back and grabbing at my dick, which was weird and obviously just started to make it hard. Eventually it got near fully hard, and she felt it. She stopped dancing and put her hands on it said something like "what the fuck" to me and pulled me into a bathroom. She made a big deal cause she we were all ******* and she'd never seen a black guys dick and all that. Then she tells me to stay there, leaves and comes back with this blonde who I guess was a sophmore in college. girl #1 holds my pants tight to my leg around my dick to show girl #2. Girl #1 leaves. I dont know if #2 told her to, or what, but all of a sudden, Im this freshman kid never had sex and this blonde starts sucking my dick. We fucked all over that bathroom haha

Back