question for the black guys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaraGirl, Aug 14, 2014.

1. SaraGirl

SaraGirl Member

How old where you when you got your first pussy?
    And how old where you when you got your first white pussy?

raykink, theshaw81 and MarkW like this.
  2. dwyoung

dwyoung New Member

US
    I got my first when I was 17. I got my first white pussy from a tutor that gave me speak therapy in my parents home when I was 17. My first was white. I'm hooked.

raykink, theshaw81 and Lee4u like this.
  3. mace177588

mace177588 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I was 15 when I first got laid. It was by my lil sisters best friend who stayed across the street from us back in New Orleans back in the day. She would wear skimpy ass outfits in their back yard when she went swimming. She was 2 years younger than I was but I knew I would end up messing around with her. I was still a virgin so I had no idea what to do to fuck her. One day she came over and my sister was in our backyard and I knew she was coming over so I went in to the bathroom and pretended that I was taking a shower. When she walked in our front door I walked out of the bathroom naked with a kid hard on. I guess it was all that she needed to see. I let her suck me off in the alley the next night. I then fucked her for a couple of years before I went in to the Marines. She was black and had some good pussy. My sister hates her to this day because we fucked 24/7. She would sneak in my window at night around 5am and we would fuck until we heard my sisters alarm going off in her room. They went to school together. She would then sneak out of my window and knock on our front door. lol. My sister wasn't stupid.

My first piece of white pussy was a year after I went in to the Marines and I have maybe fucked 3 black women since I went in back in '90. There is nothing better than fucking a white woman doggy style and watching her hot lil ass vibrate as I pound her and fill her with my warm seed:)

4. SaraGirl

SaraGirl Member

Dam that is so hot

raykink and theshaw81 like this.
  5. mace177588

US
    Well it's only the truth. Thank you Saragirl. I just wish your hot lil ass was near DC. I would definitely turn you out. You would love it!!!! Every cum soaked inch of it.

genuinepleasure and Lee4u like this.
  6. SaraGirl

SaraGirl Member

Makes me wish I was there

raykink and Iloveinterracial89 like this.
  7. mace177588

US
    You will one day if I am lucky email me directly please.

#7 mace177588, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
  8. California's #1 BBC

California's #1 BBC Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I got my first pussy summer before 7th grade i was 11 then and i had my first white pussy at 14 from my health teacher when i was a freshman. Hmmmm good ol memories of ms douglas she sure could suck a cock. Easiest A ever earned for sure

raykink, theshaw81 and Lee4u like this.
  9. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    20 on both counts

theshaw81 likes this.
  10. Benji_mind

Benji_mind Well-Known Member Real Person

Mexico
    I lost my chastity at age 23, with a friend's girlfriend. But my father's girlfriend wanted to be the first pussy in my life, but I just was 14 years old then. When I was 20 my father took me to his favorite whore .. she was not working the bar, I felt lucky to do this, I do not care fuck prostitutes .. have not needed to pay for sex... not yet.

Lee4u likes this.
  11. Damanrichere

Damanrichere Active Member

US
    15 first piece 19 first European and first white American

raykink and Lee4u like this.
  12. sitonthis

sitonthis Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    17 and 18 for my first white chick. I was fortunate to be stationed in Germany when I was 18 so needless to say I was smashing white chicks for 3 straight years.

13. SaraGirl

SaraGirl Member

Oh really that is so hot

raykink likes this.
  14. Rob D. BlackMan

Rob D. BlackMan Member

US
    I was 13 on both questions. She was 15 and my neighbor.

theshaw81, Lee4u and kathyforbbc like this.
  15. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I was 12 or 13. First girl was white. It was just as much her idea as it was mine. I think I enjoyed it more than she did. Fortunately for her I didn't last long

raykink, Lee4u and kathyforbbc like this.
  16. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hey Sara- rhetorical question, when was it you had your first black cock, and when was the last time you had some, and if its been a while just private message me so we can alleviate that problem. You on here fantasizing but take action to get some satisfaction in your life and find out why BBC is the closest feeling you will have of heaven on earth.

17. Rex Frank

Rex Frank Member Real Person

US
    18 for my first but ive yet to get some white pussy how about u help me fix that

Lee4u likes this.
  18. BBCVCU

BBCVCU Member

18 on both accounts. She was a year younger than me and was very petite. Although she could take dick like a champ. We dated for a couple of years before breaking up, She had the tightest little white girl body. I often still fantasize about her.

wbfbm19 and theshaw81 like this.
  19. pienman

pienman Active Member

I was 17 my 1st tyme & 23 when I had my 1st piece of white pussy

theshaw81 and kathyforbbc like this.
  20. MarkW

MarkW Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I was 18 when first laid, and she was white... we both had birthdays the same day, she turned 17, me 18...

theshaw81 likes this.