Question For The Black Guys Concerning The White Husbands Sexual Activity

One Small Dick

Male
Gold Member
We all know that in many situations the black guys can control the sexual activity of the white couple if he so chose to do so. Most times once the black guy has power fucked the white wife at least one time then she most likely will do whatever the black guys say. At the same time she can pretty much control the husband as well.

My question for the black guys is this: If the situation allowed it and you guys could implement it, would you enjoy being the sole sexual provider for the white wife by having her keep hubby out or possibly place him in a chastity device insuring that his sexual activity, or lack thereof is completely controlled by you?

This could be for a short amount of time or a lengthy one. It being your choice. The reasoning behind it could be one or more of several such as possibly a few of the following:
*To simply make a power and control statement.
*A self confidence or ego boost.
*Possible payment towards reparations due.
*Possible degradation or humiliation stunt.
*Just simply insuring your desire of the white wife to be unused, fresh and definitely ready to be taken when you are ready to take her.
* Maybe a power move knowing that you are getting that white pussy but you are not allowing the husband to have any.

For whatever reason, is this something that you guys have tried, talked about doing, would do but haven't yet or none of the above. Just curious to get some insight from the guys that have the ability to pull it off.

I like your thinking OSD. Those are all great motivations for black males to screw white ladies. I'd have to think most black studs would answer "all the above"

I like your thinking OSD. Those are all great motivations for black males to screw white ladies. I'd have to think most black studs would answer "all the above"
I agree. I think most would choose all the above, I mean why wouldn't they?

Take this scenario: A black guy just pounds a white wife which is her first time going black. She is now sexually fulfilled like no other time in her life. She definitely wants more of that as she compares, in her mind the difference in feelings and satisfaction between sex with a black man and sex with her little dicked husband.

It is nothing new to the black guy as he has had and continues to get plenty of married white pussy. But what could be sweeter for him than knowing that one or more white wives are not having sex with their husbands at this time due to requests (or orders) from the black guy not to do so until he informs her different? Right now the black guy is the only one getting any of it from her even though other than that part, she and her husband are an ordinary married white couple less any sexual intercourse together for the time being.

I couldn't think of a reason in the world why a black guy wouldn't love that. Even better when that scenario involves more than one white couple. I know if I was a black guy I would be all for that and loving it. What a perfect way to energize self esteem while making a statement of full control over an otherwise non controllable situation. All while receiving more than adequate sexual satisfaction and release for himself by exclusively using the finest white pussy to do it.

hi osd yea i can see your point here and i have looked a little deeper into this . i read an article where a white wife was being serviced by a powerfull blk bull and everything he order her , she did not have sex with her husband until she was aloud , but here is the best , her bull ordered her to have her husband castrated . she told him what she wanted and the hubby went mad at first , but after some pressure he came around to the idea and it was arranged . in his own words he wanted to back out but couldnt and was castrated before he could do anything . he said that now he feels content and is happy for the bull to service his wife as he no longer can . i found this story on interracial wife breeding .what do you think ? .

To be castrated on the order of a black master, is an honour that the master has recognised the white wimp cuckold, . i would be castrated if so ordered.
But tell me how many white wifes want to be fucked by their husbands , after being fucked into paradise by the black masters. (not many i know)

My question for the black guys is this: If the situation allowed it and you guys could implement it, would you enjoy being the sole sexual provider for the white wife by having her keep hubby out or possibly place him in a chastity device insuring that his sexual activity, or lack thereof is completely controlled by you?

Sounds interesting!

I am not sure on the castration but don't get me wrong here. I am sure it happens and will continue to do so. I guess I find it more erotic knowing that the hubby still has his balls even though they are packed full of his white cum that is not allowed to be released.

At the same time though the black guy is not only able to release his black cum but he can do it whenever with more than one white wife while the hubby's cum is securely contained still right there where it was produced. Then if hubby is made to clean up while still in a chastity device this makes the control statement even louder because he not only still has his own cum contained inside his own body but he will now also taste the black mans cum and add it to his stockpile also.

ok dsoul so what do you think to white boy castration ? i think it would put an end to alot of the worlds problems . all white women could only be inpregnated by the black bulls . for them a perfect world .

Sorry average joe, but if all white sluts only impregnated by black bulls. WHERE would future pure white female sluts come from?
The black man of the future would never know the pure pleasure of owning and using a white pussy for his pleasure.
Perhaps this is a good thread to put to the community?
In the end though its what the black masters want isnt it?
I think (for what its worth), that a number of white males (chosen by blacks), should breed white women. Male children castrated at very early age unless chosen (for future breeding) And females should be brought up learning their future place in black dominated society, as sex slaves to black masters.
These just my wimp hubby thoughts. By the way, when male stud has done deed, or is shown to be a poor breeder, should then have immediatte castration

Castration of whiteboys is really unnessary in todays world. Besides , a big part of a whitegirls tease is the know the frustration she causes us whiteboys when shes kissing her black bull in public and knows how much pain we have in our little balls. With more and more gorgeous whitechics becoming race tradors ,I think they get an extra turnon knowing we're having to jerk while the bros are getting all the hot white pussy.

I have to agree here. Nothing better than a set of white balls completely full with our own cum while the white females are carrying the black mans cum inside her body as both the BM and WF are now sexually satisfied.

ok dsoul so what do you think to white boy castration ? i think it would put an end to alot of the worlds problems . all white women could only be inpregnated by the black bulls . for them a perfect world .

I wouldn't go for castration as an ending means. I'd more prefer 'HUMILITY'. That's a word a lot of white boys ought to have stenciled in their minds and on their foreheads. Once a white boy learns to show humility towards black men, he's on the road towards blissful co-existence. All what he most treasures belongs from that moment on to his master, and his duty comes in three: LISTEN, OBEY, DON'T ARGUE.

I agree that being humble is a necessity for us. This would eliminate any arrogance or prideful feelings and better allow us to be more obedient and respectful without hesitation or argument. I also feel that chastity must be practiced while shifting all efforts for sex be geared to steer the white pussy towards the black man instead of ourselves as a show of loyalty.

Oh yes OSD. And a big part of the black mans reparations and whitegirls excitment is to know us whiteboys want pussy for ourselves but are being ******* to jerk off instead. It's very common now at night clubs for black guys leaving with a fine whitegirls in their arms while the whiteboys are lookinng on with puppy dog eyes and the ir couples laughing at us knowing we'll be going too our favorite hiding place to wank our pathetic white dicks while they're screwing like rabbits.

Back