Question For The Black Bulls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kevin83165, May 15, 2015.

1. Kevin83165

Kevin83165 Member

Why or why not, is wanting white girls over black girls, not white supremacy? I mean, it's like having a white girl is like status or something....

2. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Because who you're attracted to and want to have sex with has absolutely zero to do with racial supremacy

3. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

My biggest turn on is pale, petite redheads. That is my preference however over the 50+ years of my sexual activity I can cay with reasonable certainty that women of every race have graced my bed. As to why I fuck mostly Caucasian woman is that they seem to want to be fucked by me. I belong to a group of mostly Black men and mostly Caucasian women. We get together to fuck not discuss investment options. As to any supremacy white or otherwise I don't see it in the group. The women that share my bed bring a good deal of pleasure to my life and since some have been coming back for years I assume that I bring a significant amount of pleasure to theirs. To me the arrangement seems equitable.

bm_from_southjersey and RyanB like this.
  4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Careful, bm, information like that may be ego deflating, and a bit over some of their heads ... gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif

5. 19yoblackcock

19yoblackcock Member

Who said I want white girls over black girls? :bounce: