Question for the bkack guys...

So, how did you guys fet into this lifestyle?

Was it organic (i.e away from this or other websites) or did you just turn your computer on one day and find yourself fucking someones wife the day after?

The first time i was with a snow bunny it was her pursuing me then it became a fetish, just love the contrast of the skin tones and the willingness to try something new. Now its like a mission, having some ones wife and being able to please them throughly is just arousing in its self. To be craved and wanted for what i can do is a mental stimulator and then actually fucking them is the icing on the cake.

Grew up in Birmingham Alabama so one side of the city blacks reside and the othe whites. I moved to the other side of town in middle school and was exposed to white girls from then on. The contrast in color always turn me on and the personality differences in white women feom other races was always a turn on as well. Plus the sex has always been hotter:bigsmile:

I've been in interracial relationships with Asian women ever since I was 18. An older Chinese woman from Fujian turned me out and I never looked back. I'm from Cincinnati, it's extremely rare to see a black guy with an Asian female because most Asians prefer to be with white or Asian men. When I moved to Taiwan, I've seen more Asian women walking down the street in arms with Africans than I've ever seen in Cincy. It was extremely shocking to me.

Last edited:
When I started fucking there wasn't any computers that the everage person has access to. My first experience was with a white girl. I found that white girls were less problems to get naked and horizontal. I am still amazed I didn't get beaten to death or shot. But back then the girls had to be as discrete as the boys

Back