Question for other wives ...

I am a 48 year old wife and mom who is approaching 2 years into being with black guys. This experience has been so liberating for me, and I'm grateful to have a hubby who supports and encourages me.

For wives like me who are doing this, what has been the effect on your marriage, both positive and negative?

For us, it has really improved our overall marriage. We communicate so much more, and our trust in each other has strengthened. And our sex life has really gotten hotter since I began playing. We can't keep our hands off each other!

The negatives are small. I am no longer sexually exclusive with my hubby. And he has watched me pleasured in a way he has never been able to. But we talked through it all, and are in a great place.

Looking forward to hearing from other wives.

That seems extremely healthy. My former wife dumped me when I deployed. I think it would have been different if she had been cuckolding me. We didn't communicate. I know I was too small to satisfy her sometimes. I would of loved to see her satisfied with a big cock. Mine didn't cut it. She wanted more. I would of been impressed and excited to see her orgasm without me licking.
It also would of made us communicate better. That is probably why she left. I didn't know how well enough. We eloped early. Cuckolding me I think would of made us communicate better.

I am a 48 year old wife and mom who is approaching 2 years into being with black guys. This experience has been so liberating for me, and I'm grateful to have a hubby who supports and encourages me.

For wives like me who are doing this, what has been the effect on your marriage, both positive and negative?

For us, it has really improved our overall marriage. We communicate so much more, and our trust in each other has strengthened. And our sex life has really gotten hotter since I began playing. We can't keep our hands off each other!

The negatives are small. I am no longer sexually exclusive with my hubby. And he has watched me pleasured in a way he has never been able to. But we talked through it all, and are in a great place.

Looking forward to hearing from other wives.

I've been into the lifestyle for the last 15 yrs and have been married for the last 27 yrs. For my husband and I it has been amazing how much closer we our to each other. We defiantly have a closer bond than we had before I went black. He supports me in everyway even to the point of making sure I wear the right outfits and having my over night bag packed and ready for me! He is amazing and I love him very much even though he and I don't have sex very often ourselves.

well let me be the first hubby to reply. my wife was very reluctant when I suggested this. Now that she has had a few BBC's she is much more open about it with me. At this time we are very close to her having a relationship with someone and we both can't wait for her first over night.

I too started about two years ago. Hubby was desperate for me to try it and glad I did.
It has had its ups and downs but mainly ups. It has given us both a new interest and a new chapter in our life since the ******* have left school and started doing our own thing.
Regarding our sex life, it really added spice at the beginning but hubby lost confidence somewhere along the way but its still far better than it had previously slipped into.
I agree with you cps it is a liberating experience and has boosted my self confidence and how I view myself amazingly! X

Even it seems strange our marriage is stronger than before. We love each other! We have more and better sex. we are accomplices in the game. Its difficult to understand but in this game we play both, even with different roles. I never played without him. He don't play without me. It's incredible how our sexual life is better doing what we do. Our sexual life didn't change our today life. In the today life nothing is changed. I'm a perfect wife he's the perfect hubby!

pretty much agree with whats been said I have twice the confidence I had when I was 30.still make love with hubby but he realises that I need my fun time with my black studs.Brian is more relaxed now in his place and the pressure to satisfy me is off.we are also much more honest and open with each other and in a far better place than before we started.

We are somewhat new, had our first experience recently and we both thought it was great. The wife was more into it that she ever thought possible and that's what it's all about. Our secret. We had dabbled in swinging and liked that as well. This is different, This is something we talked about for years; when it finally happened it was amazing. So there was no hard feelings or issues either way. We talk about doing it again all the time, just life gets in the way. Does anybody have input on what happens after your first time? Is there a natural progression to wanting more and moving to multiple partners things like?

In our case I can not comment to put horns with black guys, since I've never been to one, (but not lose hope), but if I've been doing for 20 years and now I have 48 other men around me.
The experience has always been very satisfactory. I joined us at the beginning but as boyfriends as marriage now. The only problem? The first time I found out I slept with another man, began to mourn, but after talking with are convinced that we would be together forever.
And so we continue after more than 30 years and more than 25 couples married the cuckold is a happy and I enjoy many men.
I keep waiting for a good black male

Interesting open and mostly honest discussion taking place here.

It seems that most wives were reluctant to venture, sexually, outside of their marriage, but once they did they learned that good sex can be both liberating and sexually invigorating. Good orgasms tend to have that effect. Remove the feelings of guilt, leave only Taboo and the marital partnership grows stronger.

Why Black Bulls? Is it because there is less chance for the wife to leave the marriage than if the stud were white?

How is the issue of potential pregnancy dealt with? Most of the comments have been left by women who are in their 40's and probably beyond their baby bearing years, but what about the women who are still fertile? Has anyone had her tubes tied before venturing into being a Hotwife?

What about the husband's reproductive capacity. I know a woman, mom of two children, who insisted that her husband have a vasectomy before she started with her bull. She is still fertile and, of course, so is the Bull. She says that the chance that she could get pregnant with the Bull, while the husband's procreation days are over, gives her a huge feeling of power.

You guys sound like us. We are always together when I play, he watches. But our everyday life is the same.

it sounds like you've found a sweet spot as a couple, which is wonderful. and honestly, it doesn't sound as though your no longer being sexually exclusive with him/him witnessing you taken to new places pleasure-wise is much of a negative for him (and obviously it's not for YOU!!!). can I ask how you two started?

We are thinking of getting into the lifestyle and your comments are very refreshing. Always afraid of the unknown which is what direction our marriage would go in. Yours is a positive story and everything we could hope for. I was always hoping to find out from other couples what the net effect would be. Do you still meet with your husband involved or do you venture off on your own?
Thank you for sharing your story and insight.

I love threads like this. Its cool how each couple has its own unique dynamic within this lifestyle. I have made small strides with my fiancé and its both exciting yet frightening at the same time. She made a comment about bbc the other night while we were having sex that caught me off guard and turned me on at the same time. It is reassuring to know inviting another man into bed with your significant other is not inviting the end of the relationship.

That seems extremely healthy. My former wife dumped me when I deployed. I think it would have been different if she had been cuckolding me. We didn't communicate. I know I was too small to satisfy her sometimes. I would of loved to see her satisfied with a big cock. Mine didn't cut it. She wanted more. I would of been impressed and excited to see her orgasm without me licking.
It also would of made us communicate better. That is probably why she left. I didn't know how well enough. We eloped early. Cuckolding me I think would of made us communicate better.

In a relationship where a woman is clearly struggling to have her sexual needs met by a husband, I think getting to a place where cuckolding is an accepted, deliberate, agreed-upon choice would necessarily be the product of great communication and commitment already in place between two people. when there is honesty, openness, respect and love, a relationship has a great chance, regardless of who's getting who off.

In a relationship where a woman is clearly struggling to have her sexual needs met by a husband, I think getting to a place where cuckolding is an accepted, deliberate, agreed-upon choice would necessarily be the product of great communication and commitment already in place between two people. when there is honesty, openness, respect and love, a relationship has a great chance, regardless of who's getting who off.
So well put. thank you

Reactions: wit

I would agree that there is a huge emphasis on communication and commitment. The two main emotions that come around in sharing situations are jealousy and self conscience. By communicating the good and the bad each couple can work through these. For me another big emotion I feel from time to time is betrayal. I am not one who likes the humiliation or humiliation denial parts of sharing/cuckolding. I prefer it to be an equal partnership. I begin to feel I am betraying my dear sexy husband when I begin to feel that balance swing to one side or the other. For us its all about each of us exploring our desires without hurting each other.

I'd love to hear the response from men, women, and couples.

Are we black men objects of desire, objects of affections, dildos with a pulse, or... Is there an undeniable progression of white women wanting to BE with black men, i.e, relationship, breeding/ pregnancy, etc...?

There is no wrong answer and I can't judge since I actively sleep with hotwives on a regular basis ;)

Back