Question for other wives ...

I was so worried when we started this lifestyle that it would ruin our marriage. Quite the contrary, we are closer now and have more sex now than we ever had before. The look on my husband's face when I'm getting deep penetration from our black bull is priceless. Been at this for about a year now. The anticipation of our next session is very exciting. I'm so lucky

I was so worried when we started this lifestyle that it would ruin our marriage. Quite the contrary, we are closer now and have more sex now than we ever had before. The look on my husband's face when I'm getting deep penetration from our black bull is priceless. Been at this for about a year now. The anticipation of our next session is very exciting. I'm so lucky
We feel the exact same way, much closer since we have been into this lifestyle

wow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I have to say as a husband of 20+ years & after spendting most of those years as a ******* along with being a role model in my community,entering the age that the ******* are allowing @marriedslut4blax & I to spend more time enjoying each other. We have played with this fantasy for many years..researched,role played,practiced & not to long ago participated in what we desired. Myself....I havent had any negative emotions due to my allowing my wife to enjoy a cock of a different color & a much much larger size.
Ive felt no jealousy towards what Ive encouraged her to do...Basically the way I see it is simple.
I met my wife & enjoy making her happy. We have introduced each other to everything that brings each other joy...all stuff that was not known of by the other... everything from foods,places on the map,preference of vehiclesall the way to this. If I know of something that my wife would enjoy...I would be greedy to keep it a secret from her or denying her that enjoyment if she were to ask...We are here for a good time...not a ling time. Imma let ya smile instead of making ya mad.

For you to encourage & allow us this experience is CRAZZZY super HOTTT & I look forward to another night of BBC But I want you there to experience, enjoy & join in too. I think that will be beyond fkn hott
I have to say as a husband of 20+ years & after spendting most of those years as a ******* along with being a role model in my community,entering the age that the ******* are allowing @marriedslut4blax & I to spend more time enjoying each other. We have played with this fantasy for many years..researched,role played,practiced & not to long ago participated in what we desired. Myself....I havent had any negative emotions due to my allowing my wife to enjoy a cock of a different color & a much much larger size.
Ive felt no jealousy towards what Ive encouraged her to do...Basically the way I see it is simple.
I met my wife & enjoy making her happy. We have introduced each other to everything that brings each other joy...all stuff that was not known of by the other... everything from foods,places on the map,preference of vehiclesall the way to this. If I know of something that my wife would enjoy...I would be greedy to keep it a secret from her or denying her that enjoyment if she were to ask...We are here for a good time...not a ling time. Imma let ya smile instead of making ya mad.

I am a 48 year old wife and mom who is approaching 2 years into being with black guys. This experience has been so liberating for me, and I'm grateful to have a hubby who supports and encourages me.

For wives like me who are doing this, what has been the effect on your marriage, both positive and negative?

For us, it has really improved our overall marriage. We communicate so much more, and our trust in each other has strengthened. And our sex life has really gotten hotter since I began playing. We can't keep our hands off each other!

The negatives are small. I am no longer sexually exclusive with my hubby. And he has watched me pleasured in a way he has never been able to. But we talked through it all, and are in a great place.

Looking forward to hearing from other wives.

The effects have been very positive for me. It has improved my sex life with my husband.

I too started about two years ago. Hubby was desperate for me to try it and glad I did.
It has had its ups and downs but mainly ups. It has given us both a new interest and a new chapter in our life since the ******* have left school and started doing our own thing.
Regarding our sex life, it really added spice at the beginning but hubby lost confidence somewhere along the way but its still far better than it had previously slipped into.
I agree with you cps it is a liberating experience and has boosted my self confidence and how I view myself amazingly! X
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I really like this post. It's nice to hear from a genuine couple that's still respectful and in love with one another. For me, there's often too much wimpy husband stuff on here and at times I dislike when the husband gets disrespected. Isn't the point of a relationship to have the two people happy and respectful of each other?
Obviously this can be a risky venture as far as relationships go though. And this scenario is how I would want it played out as you both adhere to "playing" together. Just wondering if you (the wife) would take a long break from this lifestyle if your husband requested it, or if he even asked for you to stop it altogether? In other words, do you think either one of you could quit the lifestyle and still be happy with one another?

You bring up a very good point. I (husband) would no doubt be happy with my wife if she said she didn't want to be in the lifestyle. But I admit I would definitely feel like something was missing. Having said that I don't know if that would lead to some animosity later on.
My view of having sex with others is it's just that SEX! Now of course that view is from a male mind and I know women (according to my wife) typically like to have an emotional bond with those they have sex. You can have sex with anyone but love doesn't work that way.
I couldn't agree more with those who say how liberating it is. My opinion is that we are not wired to be with the same person sexually for our entire lives. My wife said fucking other people in her previous marriage is something that she would have never considered. Her views, of course, have changed since. The first couple of times she said she felt a little bit of guilt afterward because she felt like she was committing adultery even though I was there. Has something to do with that good Hispanic catholic upbringing.
For me the bottom line is if you have a good solid marriage prior to entering into the lifestyle I believe the marriage with be fine. So for those who want to give it a try do it. If after the first time either one of you don't like it then don't continue. But my bet is you will continue. It's been almost nine years since her first time with another man and now she "loves it." Can't wait til tomorrow. This is who she be with then.
download

You bring up a very good point. I (husband) would no doubt be happy with my wife if she said she didn't want to be in the lifestyle. But I admit I would definitely feel like something was missing. Having said that I don't know if that would lead to some animosity later on.
My view of having sex with others is it's just that SEX! Now of course that view is from a male mind and I know women (according to my wife) typically like to have an emotional bond with those they have sex. You can have sex with anyone but love doesn't work that way.
I couldn't agree more with those who say how liberating it is. My opinion is that we are not wired to be with the same person sexually for our entire lives. My wife said fucking other people in her previous marriage is something that she would have never considered. Her views, of course, have changed since. The first couple of times she said she felt a little bit of guilt afterward because she felt like she was committing adultery even though I was there. Has something to do with that good Hispanic catholic upbringing.
For me the bottom line is if you have a good solid marriage prior to entering into the lifestyle I believe the marriage with be fine. So for those who want to give it a try do it. If after the first time either one of you don't like it then don't continue. But my bet is you will continue. It's been almost nine years since her first time with another man and now she "loves it." Can't wait til tomorrow. This is who she be with then.
download
Well said.. nice share. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am a 48 year old wife and mom who is approaching 2 years into being with black guys. This experience has been so liberating for me, and I'm grateful to have a hubby who supports and encourages me.

For wives like me who are doing this, what has been the effect on your marriage, both positive and negative?

For us, it has really improved our overall marriage. We communicate so much more, and our trust in each other has strengthened. And our sex life has really gotten hotter since I began playing. We can't keep our hands off each other!

The negatives are small. I am no longer sexually exclusive with my hubby. And he has watched me pleasured in a way he has never been able to. But we talked through it all, and are in a great place.

You are are very much in the place where hubby and I wish to be. We can really see the lifestyle being beneficial to us and strengthening our marriage.

In our case I can not comment to put horns with black guys, since I've never been to one, (but not lose hope), but if I've been doing for 20 years and now I have 48 other men around me.
The experience has always been very satisfactory. I joined us at the beginning but as boyfriends as marriage now. The only problem? The first time I found out I slept with another man, began to mourn, but after talking with are convinced that we would be together forever.
And so we continue after more than 30 years and more than 25 couples married the cuckold is a happy and I enjoy many men.
I keep waiting for a good black male
Here I am.

to the shock of both of us it has made our marriage so much stronger and better,although we are very new to this (just had first in sept) we have both seen huge improvements and speak of it often.even though when he first brought it up and I over reacted and would not speak to him for several days that has been the only negative that its brought. he and I could not been more opposite sexually he has ALWAYS been a perv and I very conservative I never even owned a dildo until two years ago when this all came out he bought me(a big black one) go figure!he and have been together since the 8th grade and was the only man I had ever been with so to say it was a huge step for me was a understatement.I am most shocked by how much I have changed in everyday life since it happened and even people I work with and friends have noticed and commented.i find myself wearing stuff that I never in a million years would have been caught wearing in my own home let alone in public I am more out going and accepting of seeing when other men approach and talk to me as being hit on not just friendly conversation.It took us two years to get to this point but we both can not be happier our sex life is 10 times better then it ever has been in 14 years we honestly have more sex in the few months since it has happen than we did the first year being married.I still feel guilty for how I first reacted when he first brought it up because I understand how hard it was for him now to come out with the fantasy but we are both glad that it has and brought us to this chapter in our life.

Hi
Wow thats a great story and very inspireing . I hope to be in your position in the near future . My g/f is from czech and very conservative but i am making progress with her , albeit baby steps . She now owns 2 blk dildos , 1 is very large and has several orgasms when she enjoys them . My next step will be a swingers club , hopefully on 21/1 . I would like her to feel at ease with other naked peaple and with any luck there will be some blk guys for her .

I aggree it keeps things exciting and it builds trust like no other relationship.

to the shock of both of us it has made our marriage so much stronger and better,although we are very new to this (just had first in sept) we have both seen huge improvements and speak of it often.even though when he first brought it up and I over reacted and would not speak to him for several days that has been the only negative that its brought. he and I could not been more opposite sexually he has ALWAYS been a perv and I very conservative I never even owned a dildo until two years ago when this all came out he bought me(a big black one) go figure!he and have been together since the 8th grade and was the only man I had ever been with so to say it was a huge step for me was a understatement.I am most shocked by how much I have changed in everyday life since it happened and even people I work with and friends have noticed and commented.i find myself wearing stuff that I never in a million years would have been caught wearing in my own home let alone in public I am more out going and accepting of seeing when other men approach and talk to me as being hit on not just friendly conversation.It took us two years to get to this point but we both can not be happier our sex life is 10 times better then it ever has been in 14 years we honestly have more sex in the few months since it has happen than we did the first year being married.I still feel guilty for how I first reacted when he first brought it up because I understand how hard it was for him now to come out with the fantasy but we are both glad that it has and brought us to this chapter in our life.

That is awesome.. and that is an incredible dress you are wearing in the pic as well. :)

That is such an awesome story. After reading all the crap on here, I am now more confident that good things can happen.

Agree 100% well said, this is the same with us. It's been a massive positive for our marriage.

Back