Question for other wives ...

well it has brought out more openus. and also more pleasure for both of you.. how can that be anything but positive?? :) :)
Very true. When you're starting out couples can concentrate on the possible negative side of it all- health risks, safety risks, people finding out, the fact that these things aren't usual for married/partnered couples-etc. I know I did. However you soon realise the positives far outweigh any potential negatives, certainly has been for us. X

For us its taken the pressure off. I wasn't aware anything was missing before until i went black. But now I have, I know there would be a gaping hole (pardon the pun) if that were no longer a part of our relationship. Hubby is relaxed that the pressure isn't on him to deliver what he knows he cant, I get heightened experiences and together we enjoy the journey of my pleasure. We both find it exciting though, 200%

I am a 48 year old wife and mom who is approaching 2 years into being with black guys. This experience has been so liberating for me, and I'm grateful to have a hubby who supports and encourages me.

For wives like me who are doing this, what has been the effect on your marriage, both positive and negative?

For us, it has really improved our overall marriage. We communicate so much more, and our trust in each other has strengthened. And our sex life has really gotten hotter since I began playing. We can't keep our hands off each other!

The negatives are small. I am no longer sexually exclusive with my hubby. And he has watched me pleasured in a way he has never been able to. But we talked through it all, and are in a great place.

Looking forward to hearing from other wives.
We lived with cuckold life style all our life... There are many positives we experienced as a result of this life style but drastic changes in our attitude and gradual changes in our preferences and breaking of our own rules and boundaries is one of the drawback I would say...
For example initially our intention was only to involve in wife swapping.. Then I lost interest in wife swapping and loved cuckold life style... After few year I got bored with one on one sex... Then we tried gang bang... After few years, we thought that what is wrong in serving wife for benefit so didn't mind sharing with her boss and my boss.. It didn't stop there.. After few years we wanted money for initial huge deposit to buy house.. My wife voluntarily slept with men to earn money.. we never thought that we will do this in our life... Our moral values were totally altered. ... While doing all this... My wife was raped as well and she still didn't quit this lifestyle.. Neither I prevented her doing it... The only thing that stopped my wife was when my ******* watched my wife having sex..

Ok this is going to be a little different. Both of us are going to answer this and I am sure the answers will be different.
First this is Phyliss. Before John set me up on my date for my 50th birthday, we had talked a lot about me taking a lover and I always told John that if I ever did it would have to be a black guy. Of course John had always wanted it to be a black guy. He said I needed the diversity of lovers instead of the normal white cock. I always thought he wanted me to have a lover so that he could use it for him to sleep with other women. I was always a little submissive in our marriage even though he went out of his way to get me to make decisions on my own. I always dressed in a subdued manner because I was never happy with my body. John did his best to get me to dress more sexy if you will. After that first date I was a totally different woman. The young black guy told me how good I looked, he told me how good the sex was, how much he enjoyed being with me. For the first time someone besides John was telling me the things John had been telling me. My confidence soared and each time I was with a different black guy and he would tell me the nearly the same things then I knew John was right. John and I did grow much closer, we did have talks that we didn't have before and I believed him when he said it was about me having the best sex I could ever have instead of him screwing other women. Now did it help our sex life? That is a yes and no answer. After having 9 or 10 inches of thick black cock stretching my pussy, John's 4 1/2 inches didn't do much for me but I never told him that. We did spend more time have sex but it was mostly foreplay type sex where John would use his tongue to get me off. Now am I glad that I went black? Oh God yes, my only regret was I didn't do it when I was 25 when John tried to get me to sleep with his best friend.

From John: I guess if I had never set Phyliss up on her birthday date we wouldn't even be on here. Most of what she said was right. After that first date(which actually lasted 2 and a half days lol) she was a different woman, not so much physically as mentally. She was much more confident in herself, she started making some of her own decisions, she started dressing MUCH more sexy. In other words she had finally became the woman she was meant to be. She was much more enjoyable to be around, our arguments nearly completely ceased, she was much more loving and still is. Like her I wish that it would have happened much earlier in our life. As for sex, things did change because I saw her true self come out with the black guys. She had always been a tiger in bed and most times she couldn't get enough. To prove how she was much more free or maybe uninhabited with a black guy I videoed her fucking one of the guys. When she watched it the first time she accused me of manipulating the video. She didn't remember doing some of the things she did or said. Those were things she never did with me like squirt or have very strong multiple orgasms. However I wasn't turned off rather I was so happy that she was finally being sexually satisfied like I could never do for her.

We were in the lifestyle for 10 years and they were sexually the best 10 years of our marriage. We moved to a place on a lake outside of town and between the things we have to there, having 4 almost grown grandkids and the growing older thing that we all have to face, we dropped out of the lifestyle with happy memories.
I want encourage all white wives and girlfriends to at least try sex with a black man one time. I know you will find as I have that it will be the best sex you have ever had. I love to help other white women go black so if any of you have questions or need advice I am always willing to help.
Phyliss

Phyliss

Last edited:
For us, it has really improved our overall marriage. We communicate so much more, and our trust in each other has strengthened. And our sex life has really gotten hotter since my wife began playing. We can't keep our hands off each other!

My wife loves the attention she gets from two males. She is proud to be attractive to her handsome black boyfriend/lover.

Best of all is however our biracial Princess who is now one year old.

The negative things? Can't think of any. Perhaps that we due to me waited too long to get my wife pregnant.

secret.jpg

Hubby and I, both bisexual, are married 45 years and we entertained men together throughout our marriage. Long before cuckolding was in vogue, I was the over-sex nympho who needed sex with others, hubby had a submissive side needing to serve me and all the men. I also was with both bisexual married women and lesbians, but by myself.

For us going black was not a quantum leap, but it changed both of us significantly. Previously, although the sex was fun, orgasms were rare and at times we would go months without meeting anyone. Hubby was never a super stud in bed but made up for it by superior oral skills and attentiveness. After just one night I was absolutely hooked on the multiple squirting orgasms; my first ever. I then held hubby's hand as he had his first anal orgasm. That was 12 years ago and we both are black only; have a steady BF; and we are closer then ever because we both love seeing the intense sexual pleasure we are finally having.
Lucky You!
That's what we want

I am a 48 year old wife and mom who is approaching 2 years into being with black guys. This experience has been so liberating for me, and I'm grateful to have a hubby who supports and encourages me.

For wives like me who are doing this, what has been the effect on your marriage, both positive and negative?

For us, it has really improved our overall marriage. We communicate so much more, and our trust in each other has strengthened. And our sex life has really gotten hotter since I began playing. We can't keep our hands off each other!

The negatives are small. I am no longer sexually exclusive with my hubby. And he has watched me pleasured in a way he has never been able to. But we talked through it all, and are in a great place.

Looking forward to hearing from other wives.
Perfectly said hun. Same here except hubby does get butt sex, oh and he doesn't get to watch ever.

In ten years, we've not had an experience that hasn't made us closer, not one single thing. We get a great rush, seeing each other being sexually vulnerable in front of each other, and showing each other something no one has any idea about us. Once you've seen your wife with two men who are just using her pussy and mouth for their own pleasure, and she responds to it with unbridled passion and lust, or you watch your cuck/ sissy, being bent over and taken anally, while he vigorously jerks his little cock. You look at that partner and think, wow, we are showing a side of ourselves I never dreamt of showing anyone before. The next day, especially with the scent of another man still on your unwashed body, the love we feel for each other is so strong its almost hard to describe. We will lay in bed all morning, giggling with each other, falling in love again, having sex and re-bonding our marriage and friendship.
Touch wood, we have not had one negative experience at all.

Hubby and I, both bisexual, are married 45 years and we entertained men together throughout our marriage. Long before cuckolding was in vogue, I was the over-sex nympho who needed sex with others, hubby had a submissive side needing to serve me and all the men. I also was with both bisexual married women and lesbians, but by myself.

For us going black was not a quantum leap, but it changed both of us significantly. Previously, although the sex was fun, orgasms were rare and at times we would go months without meeting anyone. Hubby was never a super stud in bed but made up for it by superior oral skills and attentiveness. After just one night I was absolutely hooked on the multiple squirting orgasms; my first ever. I then held hubby's hand as he had his first anal orgasm. That was 12 years ago and we both are black only; have a steady BF; and we are closer then ever because we both love seeing the intense sexual pleasure we are finally having.
Ohhh

That seems extremely healthy. My former wife dumped me when I deployed. I think it would have been different if she had been cuckolding me. We didn't communicate. I know I was too small to satisfy her sometimes. I would of loved to see her satisfied with a big cock. Mine didn't cut it. She wanted more. I would of been impressed and excited to see her orgasm without me licking.
It also would of made us communicate better. That is probably why she left. I didn't know how well enough. We eloped early. Cuckolding me I think would of made us communicate better.
i agree with the making her have an orgasm by only eating pussy. thats the only way i could make my wife have one too. But a black guy made her have one and now im able to give her one by just fucking. if i can last long enough.

Reactions: wit
I never wanted to do it really, but I did anyways, to satisfy his fantasy and make him happy.
I enjoyed it, and liked being with my lover. I was with him more than my husband, and we both fell in love with each other.
It was actually my husband that put a stop to it all, and got us into counseling. It made me so happy that he put our marriage over his fantasy.

It's early days for us but for me, the sex side of it has obviously improved & become way hotter. I peg Michael so he gets butt sex off me & he can make me come orally. He is constantly in a state of arousal & it makes me feel incredibly sexy. And of course, bulls. Is it the same for other ladies here watching how frustrated your husband is? It turns me on chronically.
J
Xoxo

Even it seems strange our marriage is stronger than before. We love each other! We have more and better sex. we are accomplices in the game. Its difficult to understand but in this game we play both, even with different roles. I never played without him. He don't play without me. It's incredible how our sexual life is better doing what we do. Our sexual life didn't change our today life. In the today life nothing is changed. I'm a perfect wife he's the perfect hubby!
As long as both couple play together, more likely they will stay together.

That seems extremely healthy. My former wife dumped me when I deployed. I think it would have been different if she had been cuckolding me. We didn't communicate. I know I was too small to satisfy her sometimes. I would of loved to see her satisfied with a big cock. Mine didn't cut it. She wanted more. I would of been impressed and excited to see her orgasm without me licking.
It also would of made us communicate better. That is probably why she left. I didn't know how well enough. We eloped early. Cuckolding me I think would of made us communicate better.
Wonderful! The cuckold couple are in the win, win, win achievement circle. The loser recognizes he should have accepted his place as a cuckold! Win, win, win, when you try.

I would agree that there is a huge emphasis on communication and commitment. The two main emotions that come around in sharing situations are jealousy and self conscience. By communicating the good and the bad each couple can work through these. For me another big emotion I feel from time to time is betrayal. I am not one who likes the humiliation or humiliation denial parts of sharing/cuckolding. I prefer it to be an equal partnership. I begin to feel I am betraying my dear sexy husband when I begin to feel that balance swing to one side or the other. For us its all about each of us exploring our desires without hurting each other.

Alisha, I love this comment and the consideration you gave to your husband and his feelings. Thanks for letting that be known.

This was by far the most productive thread on this website, if you are looking for information about the lifestyle. I’ve ventured on this website as an anthropologist in a sense, and I’ve been baffled by this lifestyle and trying to understand it.

I will say this, I’m still baffled but I’m starting to understand how all this is happening.

I will say this.....for those who want to try this - make sure your relationship is good. Filled with love, caring, and respect. Thinking about the other and how each other feels, allowing each other to be vulnerable and support each other through this and I think this can add to the marriage.

If your marriage sucks this won’t help.

Thank you guys for your candor.

Ok this is going to be a little different. Both of us are going to answer this and I am sure the answers will be different.
First this is Phyliss. Before John set me up on my date for my 50th birthday, we had talked a lot about me taking a lover and I always told John that if I ever did it would have to be a black guy. Of course John had always wanted it to be a black guy. He said I needed the diversity of lovers instead of the normal white cock. I always thought he wanted me to have a lover so that he could use it for him to sleep with other women. I was always a little submissive in our marriage even though he went out of his way to get me to make decisions on my own. I always dressed in a subdued manner because I was never happy with my body. John did his best to get me to dress more sexy if you will. After that first date I was a totally different woman. The young black guy told me how good I looked, he told me how good the sex was, how much he enjoyed being with me. For the first time someone besides John was telling me the things John had been telling me. My confidence soared and each time I was with a different black guy and he would tell me the nearly the same things then I knew John was right. John and I did grow much closer, we did have talks that we didn't have before and I believed him when he said it was about me having the best sex I could ever have instead of him screwing other women. Now did it help our sex life? That is a yes and no answer. After having 9 or 10 inches of thick black cock stretching my pussy, John's 4 1/2 inches didn't do much for me but I never told him that. We did spend more time have sex but it was mostly foreplay type sex where John would use his tongue to get me off. Now am I glad that I went black? Oh God yes, my only regret was I didn't do it when I was 25 when John tried to get me to sleep with his best friend.

From John: I guess if I had never set Phyliss up on her birthday date we wouldn't even be on here. Most of what she said was right. After that first date(which actually lasted 2 and a half days lol) she was a different woman, not so much physically as mentally. She was much more confident in herself, she started making some of her own decisions, she started dressing MUCH more sexy. In other words she had finally became the woman she was meant to be. She was much more enjoyable to be around, our arguments nearly completely ceased, she was much more loving and still is. Like her I wish that it would have happened much earlier in our life. As for sex, things did change because I saw her true self come out with the black guys. She had always been a tiger in bed and most times she couldn't get enough. To prove how she was much more free or maybe uninhabited with a black guy I videoed her fucking one of the guys. When she watched it the first time she accused me of manipulating the video. She didn't remember doing some of the things she did or said. Those were things she never did with me like squirt or have very strong multiple orgasms. However I wasn't turned off rather I was so happy that she was finally being sexually satisfied like I could never do for her.

We were in the lifestyle for 10 years and they were sexually the best 10 years of our marriage. We moved to a place on a lake outside of town and between the things we have to there, having 4 almost grown grandkids and the growing older thing that we all have to face, we dropped out of the lifestyle with happy memories.
I want encourage all white wives and girlfriends to at least try sex with a black man one time. I know you will find as I have that it will be the best sex you have ever had. I love to help other white women go black so if any of you have questions or need advice I am always willing to help.
Phyliss

Phyliss

Phyliss and John, Thank you for your post. You’ve really opened my eyes to how this can be a viable option in loving and caring marriages.

In ten years, we've not had an experience that hasn't made us closer, not one single thing. We get a great rush, seeing each other being sexually vulnerable in front of each other, and showing each other something no one has any idea about us. Once you've seen your wife with two men who are just using her pussy and mouth for their own pleasure, and she responds to it with unbridled passion and lust, or you watch your cuck/ sissy, being bent over and taken anally, while he vigorously jerks his little cock. You look at that partner and think, wow, we are showing a side of ourselves I never dreamt of showing anyone before. The next day, especially with the scent of another man still on your unwashed body, the love we feel for each other is so strong its almost hard to describe. We will lay in bed all morning, giggling with each other, falling in love again, having sex and re-bonding our marriage and friendship.
Touch wood, we have not had one negative experience at all.

Slink1, great post as usual.

Back