Question for other wives ...

I'm 50. My first time was with a black man twice my age. We got caught by his 2 nephews and I had to buy their silence. After that, my bf at the time wanted to watch me going with a black friend of his. I started playing around with that guy and he really put me out there. Then I got with my husband and never mentioned that part of my life. Now 24 years later and he's nearly crippled with arthritis for the past 10 years. Good man but I miss the hard sex. Loving is great but I need the rough stuff. I think it's too late to bring it up with him.

Its clear that there is no rule to this, and it depends on the individuals involved and also the situations that occur. When I first met my bf, sex was great, and neither of us ever thought about or talked about this. We went to a swingers club for a laugh with a friend, very much to observe, and although I only ended up kissing a guy, we both found it very sexy. So we went to a few more swingers nights, but my bf was never interested in other women, so it ended up with some soft swing voyeuristic experiences.

Eventually my bf decided that we should try me sleeping with another guy, and we tried it out with a guy we had met a few times at the club. It was fine, still fairly soft from a cuckolding point of view, but our one to one sex life began to deteriorate, he became more submissive, and I became more dominant. Eventually I began to push buttons to see how far we would take it - we are both Russian and I/r sex is frowned upon culturally, so when I found a new, Pakistani bull, it really moved into a strong domination/humiliation scenario that went on for 2 years. I loved it, and it was the best time for me sexually, and he found it a strange, guilty turn on - but emotionally he hated it. I ended up stopping the relationship with my bull but eventually started getting a bit resentful that I'd had to, and our relationship struggled for a long time.

Not sure why I'm sharing to this extent - I guess just to say that its an amazingly erotic experience and I wouldn't ever swap it, but it absolutely can come with complications, and can completely change the definition of your relationship. Both wives and husbands should be aware of that before switching from fantasy to reality
X

We appreciate your honesty!

Even it seems strange our marriage is stronger than before. We love each other! We have more and better sex. we are accomplices in the game. Its difficult to understand but in this game we play both, even with different roles. I never played without him. He don't play without me. It's incredible how our sexual life is better doing what we do. Our sexual life didn't change our today life. In the today life nothing is changed. I'm a perfect wife he's the perfect hubby!
This is about EXACTLY how our life has been since we jumped into the LS. Communication, trust and honesty when first getting into this is KEY!!!

I am a 48 year old wife and mom who is approaching 2 years into being with black guys. This experience has been so liberating for me, and I'm grateful to have a hubby who supports and encourages me.

For wives like me who are doing this, what has been the effect on your marriage, both positive and negative?

For us, it has really improved our overall marriage. We communicate so much more, and our trust in each other has strengthened. And our sex life has really gotten hotter since I began playing. We can't keep our hands off each other!

The negatives are small. I am no longer sexually exclusive with my hubby. And he has watched me pleasured in a way he has never been able to. But we talked through it all, and are in a great place.

Looking forward to hearing from other wives.

Really nice to read about this sort of thing - thanks for the openness and honesty.

I am a 48 year old wife and mom who is approaching 2 years into being with black guys. This experience has been so liberating for me, and I'm grateful to have a hubby who supports and encourages me.

For wives like me who are doing this, what has been the effect on your marriage, both positive and negative?

For us, it has really improved our overall marriage. We communicate so much more, and our trust in each other has strengthened. And our sex life has really gotten hotter since I began playing. We can't keep our hands off each other!

The negatives are small. I am no longer sexually exclusive with my hubby. And he has watched me pleasured in a way he has never been able to. But we talked through it all, and are in a great place.

Nice.
Sue x

Hi we are a new couple . My gf is from cz and im desperate to have her blacked for her own good . She lacks confidence and i know the ir route would cure this .

Hubby and I, both bisexual, are married 45 years and we entertained men together throughout our marriage. Long before cuckolding was in vogue, I was the over-sex nympho who needed sex with others, hubby had a submissive side needing to serve me and all the men. I also was with both bisexual married women and lesbians, but by myself.

For us going black was not a quantum leap, but it changed both of us significantly. Previously, although the sex was fun, orgasms were rare and at times we would go months without meeting anyone. Hubby was never a super stud in bed but made up for it by superior oral skills and attentiveness. After just one night I was absolutely hooked on the multiple squirting orgasms; my first ever. I then held hubby's hand as he had his first anal orgasm. That was 12 years ago and we both are black only; have a steady BF; and we are closer then ever because we both love seeing the intense sexual pleasure we are finally having.

Postive Effects
- She is having amazing sex
- She is happier in daily life
- She feels sexy and has been hit on a lot more since she started playing again
- we are way closer emotionally and physically
- our sex life at home is always far better when she is playing
-the excitement is amazing. She played for 2 years but then took a 5 year hiatus before recently getting back into it.
Negative
- she gets attached, She got extremely close to previous BF and has admitted with current that she would leave me for him if he asked her too.
- can't tell anyone about any of this! I guess that's why I'm here sharing....

I think it's great that it's all going so well for you and your husband.

I'm a husband who wants this for his wife. I want her to experience all the pleasure in the world with a nice young black stud. Only problem is she doesn't see it the same way I do. I've explained that her pleasure is what gives me pleasure. And she's free to sleep with whomever she wants too. She always says no way. I guess she's too traditional for this to happen for us but it's always fun to read about others positive experiences- thank you!!
the best and most happiest hubby is the cuckiest one ......help your wife to have the best hardest. strongest bbc .......regulary ...........:devil:

The positive effects are having sex with wonderful men in front of hubby. Getting pleasured by men who are bigger and better then my husband in bed. Getting to know black men. Most importantly I love my husband more then ever!
Only negative I guess it's more of a shared marriage now in terms of my 5 bulls taking over the sexual relationship.

Well, it's certainly a complex set of emotions and not all would understand. But certainly for us its been an overall positive experience. But do I get jealous? For sure. But do I enjoy fucking Natasha afterwards, when truth be told she is no longer interested. Definitely.

Sarah always prefers bareback but only after she has gotten to know him and feels comfortable enough with him. Sarah feels it is more intimate and of course I will always prefer her to taken bareback by her lovers.

When we were first going out we always used condoms and her first time bareback was with a guy she had known from high school when she cheated on me with him and had to get the morning after pill. Sarah confessed this to me about a year later and laid the foundations for me becoming a cuckold.

For me the essence of cuckolding is cleaning Sarah and fucking her after she has been with a bull.

Amen, pretty same experience with us. It helped our marriage and sex life 110 percent. It's not for everyone but works for us. Our only regret is that we didn't start years ago

Back