Question for other couples or bulls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlissCouple, Apr 4, 2015.

1. BlissCouple

BlissCouple Member

1. We are a very real couple that has met a great guy on the site and are meeting him for the first time this Wednesday night. We are not doing this because he is inadequate. He is well built , very well hung, handsome and successful. We are looking to broaden our sexual horizons and have determined that finding a handsome, smart BBC is how we are going to do so.

We have spoken to BigBlackBull on the phone and exchanged many pics and emails about the scenario we have in mind. We are very excited about Wednesday and what will unfold.

We were wondering if anybody could give us some insight as to what to expect from our first experience. Please don't reply with, " she will never want to fuck you again" or "she will be ruined forever" or "she will realize that you are a lesser man" crap....we are looking for thoughtful, honest insight...

Thanks in advance,

#1 BlissCouple, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  2. biwhitecple

biwhitecple Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US

Guys,

You and your wife will have a great time and it will enhance both your sex lives :) she is not going to fuck you less, she is going to fuck you more. That is how it is with us and you are def. Not a lesser man by doing thiS. In fact you are the better man because you have no insecurities about your wife being pleasured by Another man. Only an insecure fool would think no other man could please their wife.

Lastly, just becareful and picky of who you meet. Remember this is so she gets complete pleasure. Make sure the bull is exactly what she wants. don't settle for less just to meet up. Also don't feel inclined to say yes just because you met up. We always meet with no expectations first just in case the bull either a. Doesn't look as good as their pics or b. We just don't get a good vibe and a fan of their personality.

Good luck!! :)

P.s. sorry for typos and grammar, I'm on a phone.

3. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    well I think it depends on if you have ever had any type of swinging/sharing before. I know in our case our first mfm 3some was not quite what we expected but it told us how we both felt afterwards. As far as the first BBC she was a little sore for a bit but was fine otherwise.
    good luck and keep us posted

4. BlissCouple

BlissCouple Member

Thanks guys. It has taken us 3 months to find the right guy and we feel very comfortAble in our selection.

5. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Just to piggyback on what biwhtcouple said, perhaps your first meeting should be no sex just to make see ure everything is on the up and up. After that, if all parties are comfortable, then make a another date.

biwhitecple likes this.
  6. BlissCouple

BlissCouple Member

Thanks for the input. It's great to hear from real people, with real insight. Much appreciated.

7. michelle sd

michelle sd Active Member Real Person Gold Member

We met my wife's first Black Lover twice before they had sex. We wanted to make sure we were all on the same page. He did turn out to be an outstanding lover for the wife for several years.

We always meet the wife's new lovers at a neutral site the first time i.e. Starbucks. If the wife is happy, we or they meet for sex at a later date. I have been with the wife and she has been alone with her lovers, it all comes down to how comfortable she is with them and they her.

We have been very fortunate to have found my wife very good lovers. They have treated us both very well. My wife has had Black Lovers only for at least 15 years.

michelle :wub:

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  8. BlissCouple

BlissCouple Member

Thx for the insight.

9. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    BlissCouple, I have a Q ... is there a reason for posting the identically same post in a different section of the forum?
    You posted this same Q in the Cuckold section. It makes it difficult, not to mention confusing, for contributors to have the very same topic & question going at the same time in several sections of the forum, particularly when you'll eventually gain some followers who will want to follow your posts. You might wish to ask one of the mods/admins to move one or the other over to the same post, so all comments are on the same thread.
    Just a suggestion ...
    pic_ThankYouNote.jpg Mac

10. BlissCouple

BlissCouple Member

Ok. We thought it was relevant to each of the forums we posted in. We are new here and would be happy to defer to more experienced posters.