Question for other couples or bulls

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by BlissCouple, Apr 4, 2015.

1. BlissCouple

BlissCouple Member

We are a very real couple that has met a great guy on the site and are meeting him for the first time this Wednesday night. We are not doing this because he is inadequate. He is well built , very well hung, handsome and successful. We are looking to broaden our sexual horizons and have determined that finding a handsome, smart BBC is how we are going to do so.

We have spoken to BigBlackBull76 on the phone and exchanged many pics and emails about the scenario we have in mind. We are very excited about Wednesday and what will unfold.

We were wondering if anybody could give us some insight as to what to expect from our first experience. Please don't reply with, " she will never want to fuck you again" or "she will be ruined forever" or "she will realize that you are a lesser man" crap....we are looking for thoughtful, honest insight...

Thanks in advance,

#1 BlissCouple, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    theshaw81 likes this.
  2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    wow, putting those kinds of restrictions on responders is really going to challenge some of 'em, BlissCouple ... :p

Personally, I believe it relaxes everyone if they realize that the 'first meeting' is not going to result in sex. That takes the pressure of sex off the table and gives everyone a chance to actually have real conversation to get to know each other better. I can only remember a couple times in which my wife and I actually had sex with a new partner (M or F) on the first meeting. It really is important to know that the 3 of you have something in common other than focusing on the other person's anatomy ... we should all be much broader than all that.
    We'll all look forward to your feedback later ... hope it works out to your expectations.
    sm-4-leaf-clover.png ......Mac

3. TomandAnn

TomandAnn Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Maggie and Jason...just relax and enjoy meeting someone new.....then see if there's chemistry....then...enjoy

Mrs.InCharge likes this.
  4. BlissCouple

BlissCouple Member

Thanks guys...we have spoken on the phone with him several times and are looking forward to seeing if the chemistry is right... We really appreciate your insight and will let you know how it goes...

5. TomandAnn

TomandAnn Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Enjoy............

6. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Breathe....relax....no expectations....trust each other. It's just sex. I would always get so worked up at first...worrying...wondering what my husband would think...what anyone would think. It was all wasted energy. You have talked about this, you have done your homework on the guy, it's gonna be more than alright...it's gonna be great. Let yourself enjoy it.

7. BlissCouple

BlissCouple Member

Thanks. We feel like we have really gone about this the right way.

8. StanandDaniella

StanandDaniella Active Member

Hey guys, congrats on deciding to go and enjoying yours sexual life ! As long you guys trust each other then everything will be just fine ! Communicate with each other and enjoy the fantastic times !!

9. BlissCouple

BlissCouple Member

Thanks! We are looking forward to it!

10. StanandDaniella

StanandDaniella Active Member

Good !! It will be good times !

11. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

We found our first experience was not unlike having that first ever teenage date!
    Excited, anxious, nervous, what's the next step, should we, should we not, will I, won't I, will he, won't he, will my wife go all the way, can I let her go all the way, what "if" she goes all the way, will she enjoy it, what if she doesn't enjoy it, what if she enjoys it too much, will he ruin her poor pussy and stretch it too much for me to enjoy later!

All these things went trough my mind at one time or another the night Edwin, my old university friend & roomate, Pam & I spent out on the town club hopping. It wasn't planned that Edwin would get into Pam's panties that night, but he did! And, I must add, a great time was had by all ... proof is that we've had several replays since then.

My advice, relax, let nature take its course and all will be well! Good luck! If your experience is only as 10% as good as the experience we've had you're in for one hell of a ride!

12. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Don't go in with preset ideas. Just relax, open your mouth and let nice things come out. If he wants her she'll know and she can choose at her own pace.

Roy Randall likes this.
  13. cuckcrazy

cuckcrazy Member

First meet for drinks or somewhere social to get the awkwardness out of the way. Don't rush it, once everyone feels comfortable take it to a hotel room and just let it run it's natural course.

14. BlissCouple

BlissCouple Member

We did it on WednesdAy night... Check the thread under the cuckold forum ... It was great

cuckcrazy likes this.