Question for other confirmed white cuckold wimps

Definitely B. I never think of fucking white women at all. BBC is best for the job.

Definitely ... pic_ScoreAnA.jpg
I'm sure glad my ******* hasn't shown these bisexual, submissive "whiteboi" traits that I've been reading here. That was the one thing I kind of worried about, that he might find sexual interest in men ... but he's turning out to be a pussy hound just like his ole man.
pic_ThumbsUp3.jpg ......Mac

Definitely ... View attachment 676230
I'm sure glad my ******* hasn't shown these bisexual, submissive "whiteboi" traits that I've been reading here. That was the one thing I kind of worried about, that he might find sexual interest in men ... but he's turning out to be a pussy hound just like his ole man.
View attachment 676233 ......Mac
Hahaha u make me laugh. u hang out on this site and I assume have had the wife taken by another white guy but not yet a BBC. Wonder why that is? But you bash others who have their own feelings/desires as if being sub sexually makes someone less than others. As for your *******, let's hope that if he grows to be as intelligent as his daddy thinks himself, that he isn't as big a pussy when it comes to getting the wife/gf a BBC. Bcuz after all, this is a site about white women and BLACK men. Whitey is just window dressing.

Hahaha u make me laugh.
Laughing's good, I try to get people to laugh and enjoy life.
u hang out on this site and I assume have had the wife taken by another white guy but not yet a BBC. Wonder why that is?
That question is answered in my profile, actually ... I try not to mislead anyone here to think I'm here pimping my wife. And, yes, I find enjoyment is "sharing my wife" ... but not "giving her to another man to sexually satisfy" ... that's not smart or even needed.
... But you bash others who have their own feelings/desires as if being sub sexually makes someone less than others.
Bash others? Who am I bashing here, MikeD? I'm not bashing anyone ... just making an observance and comment. You'd know if I was "bashing" someone. The concern, to me, isn't that a white guy might want/wish to see his woman "blacked", its that he has lost the desire to please his woman on his own. I'm fairly sure if a white woman knew, going into a relationship with a white male partner, that his desire was not to provide her sexual pleasure himself, but give that responsibility to other men, she wouldn't marry him. What we have here is primarily white men who are using their spouses as "bait" to lure black men for themselves ... its pretty clear to see. And that's their business, but its pretty obvious to see, so they shouldn't try giving the impression that its for their wives or gf's. Mac

Last edited:
Back