Question for other confirmed white cuckold wimps

Laughing's good, I try to get people to laugh and enjoy life.

That question is answered in my profile, actually ... I try not to mislead anyone here to think I'm here pimping my wife. And, yes, I find enjoyment is "sharing my wife" ... but not "giving her to another man to sexually satisfy" ... that's not smart or even needed.

Bash others? Who am I bashing here, MikeD? I'm not bashing anyone ... just making an observance and comment. You'd know if I was "bashing" someone. The concern, to me, isn't that a white guy might want/wish to see his woman "blacked", its that he has lost the desire to please his woman on his own. I'm fairly sure if a white woman knew, going into a relationship with a white male partner, that his desire was not to provide her sexual pleasure himself, but give that responsibility to other men, she wouldn't marry him. What we have here is primarily white men who are using their spouses as "bait" to lure black men to themselves ... pretty clear to see. Mac
Perhaps some but not all are guilty of that. Some may just see that their wives enjoys sex with the other guy more.

Personally I feel if u want to watch a man fuck a woman in the same room, chances are you're not just checking her goods out. Str8, gay, bi or whatever.

certainly not 'A'. Normally, I study what she is wearing and her body shape/type and consider who I would dress her to ensure she would look her very best. I think a lady should be feminine and always enjoy seeing someone power dressing in a skirt suit with nice heels and tights. there's a great pride in dressing ones wife to find she turns heads when she's out

When you see a gorgeous white woman do you think -

A) I"d love to fuck her

Or

B) She"d look amazing worshipping a room full of black men
==============================================================
well , not a cuckhold wimp , so its both A and B ..... but I have come to recognize that there are now many women who only want black men .

Second option is almost boring for me, I prefer the intimacy of 1-1. I'm definitely thinking the first option but if I'd get to watch or watch and participate with a single black guy, the second option if fine too.

Back