question for my white ladies

I'm pretty shy, I find it much easier to engage while at a social event like a house party or a club.. but I still think i'm pretty approachable.

I'm pretty shy, I find it much easier to engage while at a social event like a house party or a club.. but I still think i'm pretty approachable.
It seems like when Im out and about during business hours i see the type of women that Im attracted to the most. So yes it would be easier at a social event

Yeah I think it's much easier in a casual setting. I might smile if I noticed you looking, but I would probably never approach first (just out during business hrs I mean) Just more comfortable in a casual social setting.

I've noticed when Im out and about in Nyc that white women tend to avoid eye contact. How many of you would actually approach a black man that you found attractive on the street ????
yeah, well i've visited new york city. it's a wonderful place, but kinda off-putting. it's usually a good practice to avoid eye contact there, because there are so many crazy, intense people there, who might interpret eye contact as threatening or challenging. eye contact in nyc can put you in physical danger.

that being said, eye contact is an important part of how women flirt. due to our socialization, we're not likely to come right up and speak to you. you know she's thinking about it when she makes "accidental" eye contact and then holds it for just a fraction of a second too long before looking down again. and if she has a hint of a smile while she's doing that . . . well, that means it's "game on."

Yes it should lol. Plus going to more social events out side of my norm. There are white girls where i hang out at but not the type that Im attracted to.let me explain... I like white women that act like themselves and not the types. That go over board as far as identifying. With some of things that may be associated with my black culture. Your uniqueness. Is what turns me on the
whole opposites attract thing. So its on me to venture out and change the scenery. Lol. Thanks again love

There are white girls where i hang out at but not the type that Im attracted to.let me explain... I like white women that act like themselves and not the types. That go over board as far as identifying. With some of things that may be associated with my black culture. Your uniqueness. Is what turns me on the
whole opposites attract thing.
oh, yeah, i know what you're talking about! there are some white girls who try to be blacker than the blackest black girls in the way they talk, dress, etc. to me, that doesn't make sense. if a black guy wants to be with a black girl, there are plenty of black girls in the world for him to choose from - no need to pick a white girl who is an imitation or a "wannabe."
here's how it makes sense to me: if a black man is interested in/attracted to me, it's probably because i'm different from the girls he knows and grew up with, not because i'm the same. i dress white, talk white, act white. i just SLEEP black, lol!
yeah, opposites attract!

Lmmfao but well fucking put!! That's exactly my point. Love your intellect! Any woman can arouse a man but to stimulate his mind as well ......... Damn!!!! She's a keeper

Back