Question for men

Wife here. My black lovers would never feel badly about bedding a married woman. That's the whole idea of the lifestyle. On the contrary they want a married white woman and love to fuck them better and harder. To make us realize they can give us something our white hubbies can't. It's also about showing the white husband when he's permitted to watch what they have to offer as black lovers.
My husband has no clue.

.....It takes 2 to tango. I purposely would never pursue a married woman, knowing that she's married. But, if SHE was to come on to me, and I found her attractive, I probably wouldn't turn it down, either. A true cheating woman can cause all kinds of issues and problems ... a bunch. There's just too much "free & willing pussy" to go purposely chasing after a married woman, though.

Do you guys at any point feel bad for bedding married women? I remember my first time with a bbc and the next week my conscience killed me. But I'm over it.
Depends. If they are a swinger couple, in an open or half open relationship, and the husband knows and approves - no prob.
Other than this: If she is a pure egoist, looks down on other people or is disrespectful in any other way (of which cheating is an example) then i`d have a very strong feeling that she doesn`t deserve my dick. So, in such a case, no!

But on more then one occasion i had a ONS with a girl i had no idea she actually had a boyfriend at that time but found out later.

So, question for women who cheat: Do you tell your ONS/fling that you are married?

.... I remember my first time with a bbc and the next week my conscience killed me. But I'm over it.
.....More important, is WHY you felt bad ... Was it because you were betraying your husband, or because you were married and knew you weren't suppose to be with other men, or because you knew the circumstances of getting caught? Or, that you have a family that depends on you and you feel guilty of your risks to them? ect
.....Take into consideration that the roles were reversed ... your husband met a hot, cute blonde that had a fancy for him, and he was screwing her on the side, and you suddenly found out. How would you feel, and what do you think you would you probably do? Why should you expect him to react any differently than you would react? And, if you do have a family at home (children), how do you feel it will impact their lives IF you are caught? And probably most important is Why it doesn't bother you now?
.....These are things to think about when cheating, especially with powerful, alpha males who often don't take NO for an answer ...
pic_Thinking2.jpg

Wife here. My black lovers would never feel badly about bedding a married woman. That's the whole idea of the lifestyle. On the contrary they want a married white woman and love to fuck them better and harder. To make us realize they can give us something our white hubbies can't. It's also about showing the white husband when he's permitted to watch what they have to offer as black lovers.
Exactly! My milfs hubby cant satisfy her so she started fucking me 2 years ago and can't get enough. Ever since, always tells me how much bigger my cock is...

Do you guys at any point feel bad for bedding married women? I remember my first time with a bbc and the next week my conscience killed me. But I'm over it.
I'm curious. Your profile says "never been with anyone but husband" yet you speak about your "first time with BBC" So which is it?

Back