Question for men

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by msputaculona, Sep 28, 2015.

1. msputaculona

msputaculona Active Member

Do you guys at any point feel bad for bedding married women? I remember my first time with a bbc and the next week my conscience killed me. But I'm over it.

2. TheRoccoS

TheRoccoS Active Member

Netherlands
  3. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    That's what I thought!

petitelover and TheRoccoS like this.
  4. africanbull

africanbull Member

Single bull, seeking something real... <email address removed>

#4 africanbull, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  5. LONGDICKJOHN9.5

LONGDICKJOHN9.5 Active Member

6. msputaculona

msputaculona Active Member

My husband has no clue.

7. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    Mine didn't at first. I think it's the logical way to start...;)

8. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    .....It takes 2 to tango. I purposely would never pursue a married woman, knowing that she's married. But, if SHE was to come on to me, and I found her attractive, I probably wouldn't turn it down, either. A true cheating woman can cause all kinds of issues and problems ... a bunch. There's just too much "free & willing pussy" to go purposely chasing after a married woman, though.

iloveinterracial56 and sitonthis like this.
  9. cltblackdick

cltblackdick Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Not at all! I love fuckin married women

10. mark4

mark4 Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Fucking a married woman is better than a single one.

11. big9indic

big9indic Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Not at all. Nothing like married white pussy and ass!

12. Blackmaster10

Blackmaster10 Well-Known Member

India
    Newly married gals are the best, hard to get cauze they are deep in "love" with their newly married hubby. Its sure very erotic, Im told by them.

13. Blackmaster10

Blackmaster10 Well-Known Member

India
    thought ur profile says U were only hubby's!

14. mywayintermsofsex

mywayintermsofsex Active Member

Austria
    Depends. If they are a swinger couple, in an open or half open relationship, and the husband knows and approves - no prob.
    Other than this: If she is a pure egoist, looks down on other people or is disrespectful in any other way (of which cheating is an example) then i`d have a very strong feeling that she doesn`t deserve my dick. So, in such a case, no!

But on more then one occasion i had a ONS with a girl i had no idea she actually had a boyfriend at that time but found out later.

So, question for women who cheat: Do you tell your ONS/fling that you are married?

15. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    .....More important, is WHY you felt bad ... Was it because you were betraying your husband, or because you were married and knew you weren't suppose to be with other men, or because you knew the circumstances of getting caught? Or, that you have a family that depends on you and you feel guilty of your risks to them? ect
    .....Take into consideration that the roles were reversed ... your husband met a hot, cute blonde that had a fancy for him, and he was screwing her on the side, and you suddenly found out. How would you feel, and what do you think you would you probably do? Why should you expect him to react any differently than you would react? And, if you do have a family at home (children), how do you feel it will impact their lives IF you are caught? And probably most important is Why it doesn't bother you now?
    .....These are things to think about when cheating, especially with powerful, alpha males who often don't take NO for an answer ...
    pic_Thinking2.jpg

iloveinterracial56 likes this.
  16. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    Exactly! My milfs hubby cant satisfy her so she started fucking me 2 years ago and can't get enough. Ever since, always tells me how much bigger my cock is...

open couple411 likes this.
  17. BocaBull

BocaBull Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I can't say that I've ever regret of felt bad about bedding a married woman. It has the opposite affect actually, It is a huge turn on and make me want to fuck her longer, harder, and deeper.

18. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My first wife had sex with a lot of men when we were married most were coworkers so they knew she was married and had a baby but they continued to screw her as much as they could obviously not any guilt.

iloveinterracial56 and BocaBull like this.
  19. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I'm curious. Your profile says "never been with anyone but husband" yet you speak about your "first time with BBC" So which is it?

20. iloveinterracial56

iloveinterracial56 Well-Known Member

That's very hot. I love the thought of a cheating newlywed wife getting blacked.

MacNfries likes this.