Question for Lifestyle Couples.......

lkg4fun

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AL, US
We started as a lifestyle couple, and still remain so with the exception that if a single male is invited, he must be black. The only way I will play with a white male other than Mike is if he is part of a couple where Mike is enjoying himself with another woman. That being said, we moved to Florida last fall from Iowa and have met a few very nice men from this site since that time, a couple who we have had the extreme pleasure of inviting to join us. We met a married couple (elsewhere, of course) that we struck up a friendship with -- went out to dinner, played cards here at our home, and yes, participated in some playtime. During one of our times, the male half of this couple noticed my QoS necklace and asked me about it. No big deal, right? I don't have any problem telling him that yes, I love black men. Well, guess what.....we have not heard a word from them since that evening. I am assuming because this man is a racist bigot so, therefore, GOOD RIDDANCE. Part of me says leave it there, but another part wants to confront this fat assed, stinky, pathetic excuse of a man and ask him who the hell he thinks he is. Have any of you ran into anything like this and, if so, how did you handle it?

.....Well, I think you're over-reacting, Ikg4fun. If this individual was a racist bigot he would have said something derogatory about your desire for black men ... obviously he didn't, and chose to simply keep his mouth shut and discontinue the friendship. Everyone has a right to like, desire, and pursue the things in life that turns THEM on. You, yourself, just posted here that the "single male has to be black". Your choice as it should be. He possibly had a misunderstanding or distorted view of black men, but then we all occasionally have distorted views of things. A lot of opinions we have of others (particularly regarding race) is passed along through our parents, if you think of it. You raise your children to dislike someone based upon the color of their skin or nationality, they're going to do just that.
Let's put this on the other foot ... suppose you determined through conversation that he and his lady had a "thing" for sex with their pet, black retriever, MAX; what would have been your response? Similar? or would you have instantly said "that's disgusting", and you and your man cause a scene and gotten up and walked out?

.....The whole purpose of having those dinners, playing cards, etc is to get to know the person/people you are fixing to involve in the most intimate and personal side of your life. When its determined that they aren't a good match, you don't pitch a hissy-fit and want to be confrontational, you just smile and say good night or good-bye. Isn't that the best recourse?
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

.....Well, I think you're over-reacting, Ikg4fun. If this individual was a racist bigot he would have said something derogatory about your desire for black men ... obviously he didn't, and chose to simply keep his mouth shut and discontinue the friendship. Everyone has a right to like, desire, and pursue the things in life that turns THEM on. You, yourself, just posted here that the "single male has to be black". Your choice as it should be. He possibly had a misunderstanding or distorted view of black men, but then we all occasionally have distorted views of things. A lot of opinions we have of others (particularly regarding race) is passed along through our parents, if you think of it. You raise your children to dislike someone based upon the color of their skin or nationality, they're going to do just that.
Let's put this on the other foot ... suppose you determined through conversation that he and his lady had a "thing" for sex with their pet, black retriever, MAX; what would have been your response? Similar? or would you have instantly said "that's disgusting", and you and your man cause a scene and gotten up and walked out?

.....The whole purpose of having those dinners, playing cards, etc is to get to know the person/people you are fixing to involve in the most intimate and personal side of your life. When its determined that they aren't a good match, you don't pitch a hissy-fit and want to be confrontational, you just smile and say good night or good-bye. Isn't that the best recourse?
View attachment 803198
Thanks for your input on this, it is appreciated and what you say makes sense. Although, the sex thing with the black retriever.......that really is disgusting. :(

Thanks for your input on this, it is appreciated and what you say makes sense. Although, the sex thing with the black retriever.......that really is disgusting. :(
Thank you, and, of course, sex with the retriever is disgusting to most people. But its not that it is disgusting to you as much as how you react when you find out that information. That was my point.
Have a great day ... Mac!

Thank you, and, of course, sex with the retriever is disgusting to most people. But its not that it is disgusting to you as much as how you react when you find out that information. That was my point.
Have a great day ... Mac!
You and my Mike sound a great deal alike. :)

Thanks again, Mac............Dianna

We're in the lifestyle and I would have NO desire to play with a woman wearing a QoS. I would assume the wife is there strictly to get her husband some pussy and she's taking "one for the team" by playing with me. I would prefer not playing with a woman if I felt she's only doing it so her husband can play. I guess there are ways a woman could make me feel differently, however, it would be hard to lose my initial thoughts. I'm certainly not a racist so you may be jumping to conclusions and maybe he only wants to feel wanted.

I find the QoS jewelry or tattoo very sexy on a woman, I'm not going to hit on her though since I ass-ume she wants only black men.

We're in the lifestyle and I would have NO desire to play with a woman wearing a QoS. I would assume the wife is there strictly to get her husband some pussy and she's taking "one for the team" by playing with me. I would prefer not playing with a woman if I felt she's only doing it so her husband can play. I guess there are ways a woman could make me feel differently, however, it would be hard to lose my initial thoughts. I'm certainly not a racist so you may be jumping to conclusions and maybe he only wants to feel wanted.

I find the QoS jewelry or tattoo very sexy on a woman, I'm not going to hit on her though since I ass-ume she wants only black men.
I find your response both interesting and confusing. First, let me clarify that I was not wearing any QoS, not my necklace nor one of the temporary tattoos that I have. He saw my necklace on a mug that sits on my dresser that I keep quarters in. We had gotten together with this couple on previous occasions, this was not our first meet. We were playing a game that needed quarters and, without giving it a thought, I grabbed my change mug and brought it to the table. Nothing was said then. It was AFTER WE WERE IN BED and he had his cock sucked and fucked me (again, not the first time with him) that he asked about it.
The confusing part about your response is that you say you would not play with a woman, and I ass-ume you mean such as me, when are you not on this site to find black men for your wife as well???

Of course! My wife enjoys good looking men, not only black men. When we play with single men I would prefer watching her with black men, watching her with white men, even well hung white men doesn't really do anything for me. Unfortunately, she has a mind of her own and does enjoy playing with white men:) She also enjoys her handsome and fit black men.

IMO, when I see a QoS I assume she's ONLY interested in black men. Maybe I'm wrong but many women on this site talk about how they have no interest in white men. I'm certainly not putting you down for wearing or owning anything with a QoS but I do assume you want nothing to do with me, a white man, in a swinging situation. Hope this helps..

My only other thought about the friends you lost is that I just wonder if the guy was worried that you might give his wife ideas about going black herself.. So I'm just wondering if it was all him not wanting to continue their friendship with y'all and her going along with his choice..?? To me, I think it's his own insecurity about his wife being curious and because of him being such a racist, his worst nightmare would be that his wife would somehow get interested and start asking questions, like sooo many other white women these days..

My only other thought about the friends you lost is that I just wonder if the guy was worried that you might give his wife ideas about going black herself.. So I'm just wondering if it was all him not wanting to continue their friendship with y'all and her going along with his choice..?? To me, I think it's his own insecurity about his wife being curious and because of him being such a racist, his worst nightmare would be that his wife would somehow get interested and start asking questions, like sooo many other white women these days..
I do not think there is any line up by women to fuck any men including black guys. Most men find it difficult to get pussy even when they are married and if she really wants to know what someone thinks or feels just ask them

Back