Question for hot wives, sno bunnies: Does fucking black guys really...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Definitely has with me. I was the cliche conservative dressed housewife. Long skirts or trousers to work etc, jeans going out on the night. Since I started this lifestyle I've been encouraged to dress far more slutty and got the confidence to wear stuff I wouldn't have dreamed of before. And it's lovely going out wearing risky clothes but knowing the guys are going to love them and not make fun of an older women.
Even going to work I have started wearing shorter black skirts and open, tight shirts. Shopping I wear clothes that show off my tattoos. Going out, it's no panties and not leaving much to the imagination! X

View attachment 948706 View attachment 948707 View attachment 948708 View attachment 948709 Definitely has with me. I was the cliche conservative dressed housewife. Long skirts or trousers to work etc, jeans going out on the night. Since I started this lifestyle I've been encouraged to dress far more slutty and got the confidence to wear stuff I wouldn't have dreamed of before. And it's lovely going out wearing risky clothes but knowing the guys are going to love them and not make fun of an older women.
Even going to work I have started wearing shorter black skirts and open, tight shirts. Shopping I wear clothes that show off my tattoos. Going out, it's no panties and not leaving much to the imagination! X

I hope you go easy on the poor guys who can't help drooling on themselves.

Back