Question for hot wives, sno bunnies: Does fucking black guys really...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slow and Deep, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Slow and Deep

Slow and Deep Well-Known Member Gold Member

Change the way you dress....if so...how?

2. Mywifelovesthis

Mywifelovesthis Active Member Gold Member

When I go out with my bulls my dressing has changed. I will go without a bra or panties. And the dresses have gotten a lot thinner and shorter. I dress that way so the bulls can show me off if they want.

3. LilBiFag

LilBiFag Member

US
    My wife just wears dresses and skirts with no panties I just wear panties it fits my limp little penis

cmarquette0120 likes this.
  4. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Definitely has with me. I was the cliche conservative dressed housewife. Long skirts or trousers to work etc, jeans going out on the night. Since I started this lifestyle I've been encouraged to dress far more slutty and got the confidence to wear stuff I wouldn't have dreamed of before. And it's lovely going out wearing risky clothes but knowing the guys are going to love them and not make fun of an older women.
    Even going to work I have started wearing shorter black skirts and open, tight shirts. Shopping I wear clothes that show off my tattoos. Going out, it's no panties and not leaving much to the imagination! X

5. sammcster

sammcster Member

US
    I hope you go easy on the poor guys who can't help drooling on themselves.

Ann4BBC likes this.
  6. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Ha! Considering I used to be quite shy, I'm quite hard on the guys now!! LOL

sammcster likes this.
  7. sammcster

sammcster Member

US
    Good on you! And I suppose it's only fair considering the guys would dearly love to be so hard in you. :D

Ann4BBC likes this.