question for couples

DO you enjoy your wife to be fucked in front of other white guys besides yourself? Do any wives like to be fucked in front of multiple white guys? If you are an interracial couple do you enjoy fucking in front of white guys?

When I lived in Boston I met up with an interracial couple, white woman, black man. they liked to have sex in front of white guys. It turned him on to fuck a white girl in front of a white guy and she seemed to like it also. Have yet to find another couple like this.. So just wondering, any couples out there like to fuck in front of white guys, or any cucks like to have your wife/GF fucked in front of others besides you? ANy wives like to be fucked in front of more men than just your husband?

DO you enjoy your wife to be fucked in front of other white guys besides yourself? Do any wives like to be fucked in front of multiple white guys? If you are an interracial couple do you enjoy fucking in front of white guys?

When I lived in Boston I met up with an interracial couple, white woman, black man. they liked to have sex in front of white guys. It turned him on to fuck a white girl in front of a white guy and she seemed to like it also. Have yet to find another couple like this.. So just wondering, any couples out there like to fuck in front of white guys, or any cucks like to have your wife/GF fucked in front of others besides you? ANy wives like to be fucked in front of more men than just your husband?
My husbands just love the idea of any men watching me have sex in front of them, whether they are white or black. I have played with men in front of both other men and couples as I sometimes go to a lifestyle club and play in the group room where many other people can watch.

About 8 years ago, my wife and I met a group of 6 couples where the men were all white cuckolds and the wives enjoyed BBC. They arranged a party where my wife was gangbanged by 3 black men while all the husbands watched and jerked off. It was very hot to watch her not only get fucked by 3 big black men, but also having everyone watching and knowing she's a slut.

About 8 years ago, my wife and I met a group of 6 couples where the men were all white cuckolds and the wives enjoyed BBC. They arranged a party where my wife was gangbanged by 3 black men while all the husbands watched and jerked off. It was very hot to watch her not only get fucked by 3 big black men, but also having everyone watching and knowing she's a slut.
id watch that

My husbands just love the idea of any men watching me have sex in front of them, whether they are white or black. I have played with men in front of both other men and couples as I sometimes go to a lifestyle club and play in the group room where many other people can watch.
Hubby loves this as well. So do some of my lovers. Nothing cuckold about any of it. They just enjoy watching me enjoy myself. And there is no doubt that I enjoy being an exhibitionist.

WOW! I'm so jealous. Nothing is more hot. And you and other cuckolds allowed to watch these other 5 women fucking bbc?

Back