Question for Black Women

J

Jeff Odgis 123123

Since it is clear to me, that Black Cock is superior and nothing turns on the average white man as a white woman being blackfucked, do Black Women ever assist Black Men in their domination of the White Race?

Since it is clear to me, that Black Cock is superior and nothing turns on the average white man as a white woman being blackfucked, do Black Women ever assist Black Men in their domination of the White Race?

Yes, of course. More white women are spreading their legs for black men not just for dick size but given the realization that our black men are Kings with the most dominant and superior genetics. We all came from the Motherland and could not have existed without black men.

As such, I fully support my black man in his conquest to introduce and turn out non-black women of his choosing.

Yes, of course. More white women are spreading their legs for black men not just for dick size but given the realization that our black men are Kings with the most dominant and superior genetics. We all came from the Motherland and could not have existed without black men.

As such, I fully support my black man in his conquest to introduce and turn out non-black women of his choosing.
what do you think of us weak and usually impotent white boys?

Back