Question for black studs.

MWC4BLK

Please share with us married white guys what it is that you really want from our white wive's.
Is it just for married white pussy?
Are they only good for breeding?
Do they suck cock better than black girls?
If you breed them, do you want to breed them again or are they no longer useful?
Would you share them with your black buddy's?
Are they useful for married couple play (white wive & hubby)?
How often do you want their legs spread for you to fuck?

Anything else you have to add to this would be helpful so we can get them primed for you.

Please share with us married white guys what it is that you really want from our white wive's.
Is it just for married white pussy?
Are they only good for breeding?
Do they suck cock better than black girls?
If you breed them, do you want to breed them again or are they no longer useful?
Would you share them with your black buddy's?
Are they useful for married couple play (white wive & hubby)?
How often do you want their legs spread for you to fuck?

Anything else you have to add to this would be helpful so we can get them primed for you.

I love the way they suck my bbc, and when they eat my cum, they are real hot with my bbc.
Yes, they suck better that black woman.

I disagree with they suck cock better then black women!! But for me its the same why they feel about black men....its the fantasy the taboo....of the sex!!! I love the contras of the skin tone.....and how much white women whorpship black cock! They always did for the beinging.....when they first layed eyes on our rich darkskin and big cocks! And I love knowing there's a married white slut coming home to there weak husband with a belly full of my thick bull cum!!!!! Lol!!!

There are a lot of reasons for why we love to fuck white women. From the beginning of time both man and women always have wanted what is quote on quote what they are not supposed to have. Revenge has a strong part of it, our black women were rapped by white men. They did not willingly fuck their owners and us men had to sit back and let it happen or we could have been killed.
It's taboo I love it because it just that contrast of skin color that's so awesome.

A lot of black men that I know say that they are very dominant and with a black woman they can not be that way. Yeah they may do the same things as white women but majority of they time the black woman likes to be in controll right there with you.

With a white woman we can run the show, say whatever we want do whatever we want be as dirty, nasty crude etc.... And not have to worry about it biting us in the ass later.

That's some of the things I think is why we love to fuck white women so much.

Its just the whole taboo of it! For year's white women have lusted over black men...... And had them for lovers. Just kept a secret! Late night the (master's) wife would sneak out to the barn.... And wasn't for no fucking milk and cookies!!! Things have changed now.... And I guess its just the reversal of roles.... To each it's own!! And you can your rocks off...... However you chose to, But I must admit the ******* is damn funny!!!!02.jpg

For me its not revenge sex at all, I just love exchanging orgasms with white women, they love sex just as much as us black men do, and its usually so much more intense with white women, then its with any other women from a different background. For instance I had a white women orgasm purely from her just sucking my dick. That has never happened before with a black woman. Plus they love a black man to just dominate them, The contrast in skin colours is also very erotic for me as well, i never get tired of seeing my dick go in and out of a pink white pussy is just turns me on just the ultimate sex for me.

Nothing compares to it.

For me its just revenge sex, I just love exchanging orgasms with white women, they love sex just as much as us black men do, and its usually so much more intense with white women, then its with any other women from a different background. For instance I had a white orgasm purely from her just sucking my dick. That has never happened before with a black woman. The contrast in skin colours is also very erotic for me as well, i never get tired of seeing my dick go in and out of a pink white pussy is just turns me on just the ultimate sex for me. Nothing compares to it.

Just what i would like to watch,my wife getting fucked by a bbc.

I agree with jibstar........and 305! Great points....you can definitly have your way with a white woman sexually more then black women!! They allow you to use them like meat.....every hole there mouths asshole.....are made for black cum!!! They are just plan way nasty then all the other race of women!! And that's just awsome!!!

Hmmm...What do i get out of it...well, it's not revenge or any thing like that...it's just, White Women just KNOW how to please a BBC! They know that they must completely surrender their bodies to a BBC...no fear, no hesitation....and if there is either of those 2 things, they know that will be instructed properly!

I agree with jibstar........and 305! Great points....you can definitly have your way with a white woman sexually more then black women!! They allow you to use them like meat.....every hole there mouths asshole.....are made for black cum!!! They are just plan way nasty then all the other race of women!! And that's just awsome!!!

I like your response!!!!!

Wow, I'm a little suprised that the black guys haven't commented yet.....hummmm??
You haven't gotten a reply because a real bull would never tell you no ******* like that. Bulls don't talk about it, we do about it. we don't need you to prime your bitches up for us, if you had what they wanted, they wouldn't need us now would they?

The truth is white women are freaks in bed.. Black women are affraid to let loose for the most part. The only other type of female that can compete with white women are the spanish women. I know this from experience Snowbunnys love to fuck they are open with their sexuality just like Black Men thats why we get along so good. I know alot of brothers who are ugly and they can pull some of the baddest white chicks on the dl. Hell put snowbunnys , spanish mamis, and black guys in the room together and its is going to be a new version of the tv show survivor show made called CANNIBAL SEX!!!!

017.JPG
017.JPG
ur so rite we luv being used as a piece of wht meat 4 blk men

This is a great conversation. Is it wrong of me to get turned on when I read that some black guys fuck our women for revenge?

As a white guy, I get mostly aroused by the concept of turn-around or historical revenge. White men were on top before, and now the tables have turned. I love this concept. By sheer ******* of demographics, blacks and non-whites are becoming more prominent in society. Racism and laws that supported it were to shield away white women away from black men. But now that there is freedom of choice, white women are choosing black, and the genetic results aren't long in coming!

I saw something beautiful today at the grocery store. I saw three white women whose children were bi-racial. I think this is wonderful. The image of the future is multi-racial. So I embrace this fully.

Back