QUESTION FOR BLACK MEN

Could someone explain to me why some black men are so homophoic. I just dont understand the logic some think that if they allow a white guy to suck them off that they are gay or something. I would think that if they say is true how the white man has kept them down for 200 years that they would welcome the chance of getting back at us white devils. Case in point I chatted with a black guy on craiglist for about a month and things were going good we talked and stuff and when it came time to meet up I went to his house in chicago we sat around for a few minutes and talked and when it came down to business he said he would not unzip unless I paid him 200 dollars I said "Why" and he said he was not going to let some white fag suck his dick and take the chance of having his black friends find out that they may think he was a fag too. I said it is just you and me in the apt who is going to know he said that is just the way it is 200.00 or nothing so I left was kind of disapointed because I thought we were friends from the way we chatted on craiglist

To each is reach. For me I'm grossed out by the thought of me and anything sexual with a man. Hell I don't even like hugging muscular women cause to me it feels like I'm hugging a man. I would never say all males of any particular group are homophobic but rather the males you have chosen seem to be. Now I know a lot of black males that don't care if they are orally pleasured by a man or woman because they see anyone sucking their dick as beneath them. So if those males were in a situation where they were providing the dick to a cuck couple, they would have no problem feeding your throat. I think it's really just the males you have encountered.
Not trying to be funny but maybe you might want to try black males that have done long periods of prison time as they seem to be more accepting of a situation like yours.

Could someone explain to me why some black men are so homophoic. I just dont understand the logic some think that if they allow a white guy to suck them off that they are gay or something. I would think that if they say is true how the white man has kept them down for 200 years that they would welcome the chance of getting back at us white devils. Case in point I chatted with a black guy on craiglist for about a month and things were going good we talked and stuff and when it came time to meet up I went to his house in chicago we sat around for a few minutes and talked and when it came down to business he said he would not unzip unless I paid him 200 dollars I said "Why" and he said he was not going to let some white fag suck his dick and take the chance of having his black friends find out that they may think he was a fag too. I said it is just you and me in the apt who is going to know he said that is just the way it is 200.00 or nothing so I left was kind of disapointed because I thought we were friends from the way we chatted on craiglist

Discussion of gay male sex not in direct context of a cuckolding relationship is in opposition to the website Mission Statement. Please review the Site's Terms & Rules:https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement:http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ before posting anything further.

In the context of cuckolding, I've seldom come across any homophobia. Most bulls want to get off and aren't too worried about how, or, as you suggest, enjoy the idea of getting some payback(have you considered the guys demand for money was just another way to do this- showing contempt for you rather then disgust for homosexuality?)
One of my previous boyfriends had been bi his whole life and would make it clear he was available in every way I was. Some guys took him up on that, and some didn't, but I think only one ever really treated the offer in a negative way, got pissed off and upset about it.

I have found that blacks are not homophobic and seem to "get it" that sex is just sex, and
a hole is just a hole.
At a bookstore I cruise, when I blow a white guy, he just cums and then gets out fast but a lot
of black guys will stay as I jerk off and maybe rub my shoulder an say things like "Yeah get it man".
As I wrote, the get sex is sex.

I have found that blacks are not homophobic and seem to "get it" that sex is just sex, and
a hole is just a hole.
At a bookstore I cruise, when I blow a white guy, he just cums and then gets out fast but a lot
of black guys will stay as I jerk off and maybe rub my shoulder an say things like "Yeah get it man".
As I wrote, the get sex is sex.
I'd rub ur shoulders too... After I fucked u

The historical travesties of slavery and racism really have nothing to do with a straight man wanting to have sex with another man regardless of race. Homophobia means that you are not intimidated by homosexuality, not that you want to engage in a sexual act with someone of the same sex. I am not homophobic, but as a straight male, I am attracted to females in the same way you are attracted to males. Don't take it personal. From my experience, lesbian females are not interested in straight males either, regardless of how well we know we eat pussy.

Back