Question for Black Guys That Fuck Married Women

Have any of you fucked the prim/proper/shy/soccer mom/"dedicated wife" types? If so how did it happen? Did you make the first move/try to seduce her or did they approach you? If you've had both occur which do you find more hot? Targeting a "taken woman" and persuading her to give in to temptation and abandoning her marital vows or the woman who is taking a big risk to get what she really wants but hasn't been able to have?

My wife is one of these types but her approaching a black guy or any guy to hook something up is not in her nature. Just wondering how I can put her in an environment where one of you guys would make a move. Thanks.

By the way I know many black guys would appreciate a "sign" from a wife that she is open to your possible advances, but very few will wear the spades or BBC ankle charm. My advice is to just talk to more married women, in a nice and slyly flirtatious way. Take it from this long time married guy, women crave excitement, really like feeling attractive to the opposite sex, don't get nearly enough compliments, and generally like feeling wanted. I've had more than one woman I have dated and even my wife tell me: "Yeah I know you think I'm sexy, and I appreciate that, but it's still exciting and a confidence boost to know that another man finds me attractive. So, I would find a way to strike up a conversation keep it light and playful, then say something like, "I don't want to seem to forward, but it's always been my belief that a compliment not shared is really a waste and a shame, I just wanted to say that you are really sexy. Your husband is such a lucky guy.... You are married, right? <flashing a big smile> "well that's good for you and him, not so much for me."

None I've dealt with all online and mutual agreement from both parties. The only time I get physically or I approach someone at bar(country bar the best for m/swf) and they say either no(not because they're are married) but I'm to young or yes but never actually go through with it

Have any of you fucked the prim/proper/shy/soccer mom/"dedicated wife" types? If so how did it happen? Did you make the first move/try to seduce her or did they approach you? If you've had both occur which do you find more hot? Targeting a "taken woman" and persuading her to give in to temptation and abandoning her marital vows or the woman who is taking a big risk to get what she really wants but hasn't been able to have?

My wife is one of these types but her approaching a black guy or any guy to hook something up is not in her nature. Just wondering how I can put her in an environment where one of you guys would make a move. Thanks.

By the way I know many black guys would appreciate a "sign" from a wife that she is open to your possible advances, but very few will wear the spades or BBC ankle charm. My advice is to just talk to more married women, in a nice and slyly flirtatious way. Take it from this long time married guy, women crave excitement, really like feeling attractive to the opposite sex, don't get nearly enough compliments, and generally like feeling wanted. I've had more than one woman I have dated and even my wife tell me: "Yeah I know you think I'm sexy, and I appreciate that, but it's still exciting and a confidence boost to know that another man finds me attractive. So, I would find a way to strike up a conversation keep it light and playful, then say something like, "I don't want to seem to forward, but it's always been my belief that a compliment not shared is really a waste and a shame, I just wanted to say that you are really sexy. Your husband is such a lucky guy.... You are married, right? <flashing a big smile> "well that's good for you and him, not so much for me."

Women don't think or act like MEN. Unlike guys who just need an opportunity...women need a REASON to do these things. Women aren't typically sloppy like men, and they have their personal safety and integrity to worry about. Men are dogs and will ******* right where they eat.
Everything you've said may be true but most women aren't gonna drop their panties for a strange guy unless they have a Super Fucking Good Reason - revenge fuck being a good reason lol
thats assuming she isn't already in the lifestyle.

Otherwise, this is a dominantly male fantasy of the wife-whore. And this is YOUR runaway fantasy. It doesn't sound like you and wife are on the same page with this.

And I'll say this last part: Be careful what you wish for. Sounds cliche'd, but check other threads about men who regretted 'pushing' their women 'BLACK' and then losing control of the situation. Its sexy and hot until she cannot stop fucking 'Tyrone' and stops fucking You. ;)

I've fucked a few because I know how to be discrete and keep my mouth shut. I can fuck the MWF one night and act like I don't know her the next day. Pass by her and her man the next without saying a word.

I learned this early in life because the first primary and proper white woman I fucked was one of my high school teacher. I was 17 and she was in her late 20s to early 30s
I would often catch her looking at me. So one Friday afternoon I went to her class room and pretended to have a question about homework. She was sitting at her desk wearing a dress when I walked in, we talked about the assignment for a few minutes when I caught her looking at my dick. I asked if she saw something she's likes and of course she started blushing and turning red. I asked her if she wanted a better look and took my dick out. Next thing I know she on her knees sucking my dick and then I bent her over her desk and fucked her.

All the women that have shared my bed over the last few years have been married. I belong to a mostly closed group that consists mainly of black males and white females. Most of the members are over 40 YO. new members join from time to time but they are carefully vetted and slowly brought into the group, It usually takes some time before a new member realizes the size of the group. It is worth noting that none of the women are actively involving their husbands. As to their husbands being aware I don't know but in most cases I would say they are unaware.

I think a swingers club is a great way to get your feet wet so to speak. Most have mixers where newbies can meet others. The initial meetings is in a relatively safe environment, nearly all clubs offer little or no pressure. There will likely be someone that could point you in the direction of someone that would meet your needs. If the club is a an "on premise" club you can meet, and fuck on site. An "Off Premise" site means any sexual activity take place someplace else. The number one rule is discretion, you might be surprised by who you see but what happens at the club stays at the club.. Things are generally first name only.

Where can guys go safely with their wives where black men may hit on them? A swing club, although ideally suited for this because women who are there typically are there to make something happen, but with a wife who would not agree to that where else might you suggest. I suggested a dance club that with predominantly black patrons (I told my wife that it would be a huge turn on to watch her dance with black guys) but my wife said she would be afraid black women there would be really pissed and might want to kick her ass. Maybe the answer would be a pretty well mixed club or possibly the Caribbean. Thoughts?

Back