Question for Black Guys in Bars

Do you judge the ladies differently in a bar based on their husband?

• I don't know if he is a cuck- but if he is a wimp, I'll look at his wife

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoro182

Male
From
IL, US
Ok- I'm a normal looking white guy, middle aged. My wife is several years younger, looks even more younger. Has nice shape to her, a little bit full, but a fun look in her eyes. Whenever we walk into a bar, Martini Club, whatever venue- any black guys tend to look her over pretty good, seemingly looking right through or beyond me. Normally, we'll go take a seat and have good discussion. I always watch for other ladies to come in, and then I watch the same black guys who gave my wife the once over to see if they do the same to the other ladies. Normally, I see a difference.
The question I have for you black guys- Do you sense that a hubby is a little weak, the wife a potential hit, and the hubby would be accepting (or welcoming) verses some other guys. Or is my perception wrong and you view all the women like my wife and I am just predisposed and paranoid to think you are ogling her to an extra degree.

I wouldn't know about most other black men, but I think its safe to say that for myself, I much prefer the wife being alone with herself in the bar than when her hubby is around. Who could tell what they're both there for? The last thing I'd want is creating a scene I didn't ask for.

Sometimes it comes down to the wife: watching her body language would tell me a lot about why she's there and how comfortable she is with her hubby seated there beside her.

I wouldn't know about most other black men, but I think its safe to say that for myself, I much prefer the wife being alone with herself in the bar than when her hubby is around. Who could tell what they're both there for? The last thing I'd want is creating a scene I didn't ask for.

Sometimes it comes down to the wife: watching her body language would tell me a lot about why she's there and how comfortable she is with her hubby seated there beside her.
I would find it exciting/turn-on if a black guy would chat my wife-up,i would love to watch any sexy action,not that i want any sexual activity with another male(iam a straight white male who just wants my wife to try something real sexy & to be fucked by a different & bigger cock.-Iam sure she would love to be fucked by a bbc.)

I thank once the husband meet me once or twice me and the wife should be doing all the interacting it makes things better for both parties

I would find it exciting/turn-on if a black guy would chat my wife-up,i would love to watch any sexy action,not that i want any sexual activity with another male(iam a straight white male who just wants my wife to try something real sexy & to be fucked by a different & bigger cock.-Iam sure she would love to be fucked by a bbc.)

I'm going to remember that.

Back