Question for Black guy's here

Shanthi

See allot of posts and hear allot of talk about how white men don't like you dating their sister's or there *******'s or even sometimes their mom's 2. My question is how do you feel about the reverse how do you feel when you see a really hot black girl with a white guy also would you be cool with a white man dating or marrying a female member of your family. or if an ex you really liked started dating or married a white guy? would just like to add I spent the first part of my life and my early teens in the UK It's common their specially in London

Last edited by a moderator:
people r so hung up on colour. It seems worse in USA than UK
Suppose but once you get outside London or other major city's into the rural areas it's a different story same here I think depends on the state district or part of town

See allot of posts and hear allot of talk about how white men don't like you dating their sister's or there *******'s or even sometimes their mom's 2. My question is how do you feel about the reverse how do you feel when you see a really hot black girl with a white guy also would you be cool with a white man dating or marrying a female member of your family. or if an ex you really liked started dating or married a white guy? would just like to add I spent the first part of my life and my early teens in the UK It's common their specially in London
nothing wrong ....
what matters in honesty , love n passion for each other

No problem whatsoever. As a black man who is married to a white woman, it would be the height of hypocrisy for me to cop an attitude about black women dating white men.
Yeah that would and you seem way to sensible for that, some people do though I have heard guy's of all races at one time or another object 2 their sister's going with someone outside their race while doing the exact opposite themselves

nothing wrong ....
what matters in honesty , love n passion for each other
yeah but we both know with our culture it's allot more complicated than that but that's a long conversation for another thread I might tackle that subject soon:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pav
I would think eventually even black supremacist men would spin it into a campaign of white men going black and they would take pride in the fact that some white men choose black women over their own women.

One of the reasons I asked this and there are many is that recently it has come up in conversation with friend's and a female friend of mine mentioned that her brother was dating a black girl and that they were approached by a group of young black men that were not 2 happy about it wanted 2 know if it was isolated or a wide spread thing!! no offense intended anyway glad 2 see every one seems 2 be cool about it so far:)

One of the reasons I asked this and there are many is that recently it has come up in conversation with friend's and a female friend of mine mentioned that her brother was dating a black girl and that they were approached by a group of young black men that were not 2 happy about it wanted 2 know if it was isolated or a wide spread thing!! no offense intended anyway glad 2 see every one seems 2 be cool about it so far:)
It is a growing phenomenon.

Its just IIke anything else. Some don't care or are at least tolerant of it; others think its an issue. People can do what they want regardless of ethnicity as far as I'm concerned. There's a greater psychological dynamic that exists with this that I won't delve into right now, but ultimately people are entitled to their happiness and should be allowed it despite personal feelings.

I dont care... my mom taunt me luv not prejudice! As long as ahe is treated with respect & luv I wouldnt mind

Back