question for all.

dudesimon78

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
Hey, I was wondering whether anyone has gone for a meet up with someone and not really felt the chemistry? What have you done? Did you fuck them anyway?

Has the husband/bf felt uneasy, and did you stop it, did the bull/your lady insist on fucking anyway?

We've met up with a couple men that the chemistry wasn't right.

In one case, we had rented a room and wifey was all dressed up, sexy, waiting on the bed for him to arrive. When he did arrive, we could see that the dude wasn't "all that" or what we had pictured through our electronic communications.

Wifey's "hot and ready" instantly turned to cold and uninterested and she quickly pulled the covers over herself to ensure not to expose.

In looking back, we're fairly certain that the guy wasn't "all there" and we're rather lucky / thankful that he didn't become angry / aggressive to ******* sex.

He left on good terms and we've never talked since.

In another instance, we met a guy in the hotel bar and could see that he wasn't a fit. Thus, after a few drinks and chat - we left.

The particular lifestyle we're involved is going to have its disappointing moments, but you just keep at it and enjoy the opportunities as they come and are made available.

Though we did have the one disappointing moment of meeting the guy at a motel, we tried it again with another man and thus far - it has been very good. He lacks a lot of "bull" qualities that I would like to see, but he has stamina, fucks her good and brings her to orgasm each and every time.

But yes...... in answer to your question - there are times that the guy certainly isn't going to be like anything you're expecting and you've just got to realize that it's a part of the process.

Hey, I was wondering whether anyone has gone for a meet up with someone and not really felt the chemistry? What have you done? Did you fuck them anyway?

Has the husband/bf felt uneasy, and did you stop it, did the bull/your lady insist on fucking anyway?

i guess i've been quite lucky in this regards as the guys i've met have mostly been very charming and we've hit it off great. i'm quite flirty so even if he's not chatty, i can carry the conversation.

mostly i've already decided whether i like him enough from phone/web chats. he'll have to say or do something pretty damn stupid for it to not go further. usually that's something like him being over confident or vain. i don't mind him being a little cocky. even a little arrogant. i don't mind him making me chase him a little ;)

there've been a few that simply misread my husband. they thought he was the submissive type that wanted to be humiliated. or maybe they just expected that i wanted someone really macho and alpha. neither is true and hubby has a way of setting them straight.

there was one guy that got a bit pushy and rough with me when we started kissing. he started saying all this stupid crap about how he'll make me his bitch and worship is cock and how my husband is a useless cunt that aint worth pissing on, blah blah. hubby broke his knuckles.

i guess i've been quite lucky in this regards as the guys i've met have mostly been very charming and we've hit it off great. i'm quite flirty so even if he's not chatty, i can carry the conversation.

mostly i've already decided whether i like him enough from phone/web chats. he'll have to say or do something pretty damn stupid for it to not go further. usually that's something like him being over confident or vain. i don't mind him being a little cocky. even a little arrogant. i don't mind him making me chase him a little ;)

there've been a few that simply misread my husband. they thought he was the submissive type that wanted to be humiliated. or maybe they just expected that i wanted someone really macho and alpha. neither is true and hubby has a way of setting them straight.

there was one guy that got a bit pushy and rough with me when we started kissing. he started saying all this stupid crap about how he'll make me his bitch and worship is cock and how my husband is a useless cunt that aint worth pissing on, blah blah. hubby broke his knuckles.
And those scenes occur because you are a white couple seeking a BBC. To the black dude it's assumed your husband is unable to satisfy you like a "real man" and some blacks feel they can punk him because of that. Set that ******* str8 from the initial convo. Otherwise, if it got too bad, you might end up part of a 24hr news cycle and we'd all have to hear how just black lives matter.

And those scenes occur because you are a white couple seeking a BBC. To the black dude it's assumed your husband is unable to satisfy you like a "real man" and some blacks feel they can punk him because of that. Set that ******* str8 from the initial convo. Otherwise, if it got too bad, you might end up part of a 24hr news cycle and we'd all have to hear how just black lives matter.

we're not white. hubby and i are both pakistani so the dynamics are quite different.

I've found black guys are very charming and respectful. even the ones that try to thug it up turn into kittens around me for some reason, lol. they get really protective too. i've never felt safer than with a group of black men in a club. not that i've ever felt unsafe when hubby s there for me anyway.

the only problems i've had are actually with white guys. i actually prefer white guys so it's even more disappointing when one of them says something stupid. usually it's a racial slur. white guys seem to have a fetish for asian women and they can't seem to contain themselves sometimes. the number of times i've had a white guy assume that i'm some sexually repressed, submissive asian woman who's desperate to break out of the shackles of being muslim woman who's dominated and controlled by my mysogenistic husband is unbelievable. it's so far off the mark i can't believe grown men even think like that.

we're not white. hubby and i are both pakistani so the dynamics are quite different.

I've found black guys are very charming and respectful. even the ones that try to thug it up turn into kittens around me for some reason, lol. they get really protective too. i've never felt safer than with a group of black men in a club. not that i've ever felt unsafe when hubby s there for me anyway.

the only problems i've had are actually with white guys. i actually prefer white guys so it's even more disappointing when one of them says something stupid. usually it's a racial slur. white guys seem to have a fetish for asian women and they can't seem to contain themselves sometimes. the number of times i've had a white guy assume that i'm some sexually repressed, submissive asian woman who's desperate to break out of the shackles of being muslim woman who's dominated and controlled by my mysogenistic husband is unbelievable. it's so far off the mark i can't believe grown men even think like that.
Didn't realize muslim men were so open with letting their wives take another man's cock. Oh, and now I see you're in London and not Karachi or the Imam would probably have you stoned to death for blaspheming Islam.

Didn't realize muslim men were so open with letting their wives take another man's cock. Oh, and now I see you're in London and not Karachi or the Imam would probably have you stoned to death for blaspheming Islam.

this is the sort of crap i'm talking about.

this is the sort of crap i'm talking about.
Noreen I'm a gay man that loves IR and sharing of partners. No problem here with anything or any race. Point I tried to make, and apparently failed miserably doing, was that ground rules and roles should be established BEFORE you even meet in person. Thereby, no misunderstandings can occur. Should also tell you I'm an atheist so no problem with any religion except when said religion tries to convert me.

Noreen I'm a gay man that loves IR and sharing of partners. No problem here with anything or any race. Point I tried to make, and apparently failed miserably doing, was that ground rules and roles should be established BEFORE you even meet in person. Thereby, no misunderstandings can occur. Should also tell you I'm an atheist so no problem with any religion except when said religion tries to convert me.

thanks for explaining it. i understand that things don't often translate well online leading to misunderstandings.

i get this in real life where no such excuses exist. it's a tiring constant when dealing with non-muslim men and gets frustrating after a while. apologies if i came across abrupt.

thanks for explaining it. i understand that things don't often translate well online leading to misunderstandings.

i get this in real life where no such excuses exist. it's a tiring constant when dealing with non-muslim men and gets frustrating after a while. apologies if i came across abrupt.
I find the entire dynamic of IR to be AMAZING. And I think history alone speaks volumes about white men and their stupidity. LOl

Back