question for all.

Off topic but,

Just a quick note, here is the story of my biggest regret.

I was out with some friends from school and for some reason I looks up and saw this group of girls that had just walked in, instantly was captivated by one of them, the tallest and she was wearing a white dress, stunning I thought, and she looked over in my direction and waved, I wasn't sure she waved at me but I waved back.

So a few minutes later, the group was walking past, and the girl in the white dress was stood by the side of our group, we all moved forward enough for her to walk past, but she only moved forward so she was stood by me, she smiled and said excuse me please, so I moved back and gestured for her to walk past, I smiled and said there you go, as she is walking past she smiled again and her hand brushed past mine, I was surprised, and as I looked round she was looking back at me.

Needless to say I still get ribbed for being an idiot that night and not doing anything about that most obvious of I'm interested come and chat.

I do feel really bad because over that because that girl has put herself out there and made a move, and I just basically did nothing.

Hit me with advice!
Maybe she had you sized up as cuck material. Does that idea turn you on more or would you rather be her "real man"? The answer to that question will say a lot about who you really are.

For me, it's the contrast in skin color. I just like seeing black cock. I like being on my knees with a black cock in my mouth. Just wished my wife felt the same way,lol.

I enjoy women in and out of bed. As most of you are aware I belong to a group of primarily black males and white females. Most of women have been in the group for several years as have the men. I thing the women all want more than they are getting at home, both in size and intensity. On occasion I may spend an evening gently screwing my partner but most of the time they want to be fucked with intensity. Skin color does play a roll but I think most want a big cock that will fuck them for more than 2 minutes and fucks with enthusiasm.

Over the years (I am currently 64 and still very active) there have been some women that crossing the color barrier was a bucket list sort of thing. The have an encounter ot two or maybe a brief fling and that's the end of it. Then there were a few that were really pissed at their husband usually over a fidelity issue and getting fucked by a big black bull was the ultimate revenge.

For me I love the expression on a woman's face when she is in the throes of passion. There is something very primal about a woman being consumed by lust. Everyone in the group knows that I had a vasectomy years ago but invariably when I orgasm into my partner she nearly always reacts with intensity

Back