question for all.

dudesimon78

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi all I was wondering about what it is about white couples and single girls and guys that makes us obsessed with bbc. I'm hoping to hear ideas from all sides and personal reasons(if you feel you can share) for your obsession.

Any bulls with ideas/stories if fuck buddy obsession with bbc also welcome.

Well to be honest for me it comes from believing that in the penis department I am small, and feel that be letting a woman have other men (but only bbc, big white cock doesn't excite me?) purely to satisfy her sexual needs will assist. If it turned out I can satisfy the woman i end up with myself that would probably change.

I think that what I like most is that most of the Black Men I have been with have been tall, in really good shape and really well hung. I also like the Passion they have when they fuck. The white men that I have been with, that have been well hung, have not been as tall or in as good of shape as the Black Men I have been with. And with the white men I have been with the Passion hasn't been there. I also feel that Black Men and Black Cocks are just more attractive. Black Men just excite me more.

I think that what I like most is that most of the Black Men I have been with have been tall, in really good shape and really well hung. I also like the Passion they have when they fuck. The white men that I have been with, that have been well hung, have not been as tall or in as good of shape as the Black Men I have been with. And with the white men I have been with the Passion hasn't been there. I also feel that Black Men and Black Cocks are just more attractive. Black Men just excite me more.
I agree with you, blacks are superior than us

The black (the darker the better)/white (the lighter the better) skin contrast is so much more erotic than white on white. So hot to see the contrast of a white hand (or mouth) wrapped around a black dick or balls or a black dick sliding deep into a white pussy...

The black (the darker the better)/white (the lighter the better) skin contrast is so much more erotic than white on white. So hot to see the contrast of a white hand (or mouth) wrapped around a black dick or balls or a black dick sliding deep into a white pussy...
I agree with you. For me just seeing a picture like this, i cum in my first 10 seconds

Well to be honest for me it comes from believing that in the penis department I am small, and feel that be letting a woman have other men (but only bbc, big white cock doesn't excite me?) purely to satisfy her sexual needs will assist. If it turned out I can satisfy the woman i end up with myself that would probably change.

I believe, in the penis department, you appear to be average, but what it sounds like you are lacking is confidence, and women really put high value on confident men. Also, you think women are going to want a bbc purely to fulfill their sexual need, but unfortunately women look at sex in a different way than us men, and obtaining that satisfaction through bbc is going to mean a lot more than just that because they demand more out of sex than we males do.

I realy encourage you to check out the John Gray book outline on "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus"; it does as good of a job as any book I've read on identifying the differencing in the way men & women think and approach problem solving. My wife introduced it to me and loved it. It's an old book, but still makes a lot of sense in "trying" to understand the opposite sex. It'll make living with a woman a lot more enjoyable, I think!

http://studyguides.rivassl.com/study-guide-to-men-are-from-mars-women-are-from-venus/22/

The book is available in pdf format if you desire reading it.

Last edited:
My fascination with BBC comes from being raised in an intolerant racist household. My dad did not like black people and forbade me from ever having any black friends much less boyfriends. His teaching stayed with me till after my youngest was born and I decided I really needed to see what I had been missing.

So what have you discovered?

I believe, in the penis department, you appear to be average, but what it sounds like you are lacking is confidence, and women really put high value on confident men. Also, you think women are going to want a bbc purely to fulfill their sexual need, but unfortunately women look at sex in a different way than us men, and obtaining that satisfaction through bbc is going to mean a lot more than just that because they demand more out of sex than we males do.

I realy encourage you to check out the John Gray book outline on "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus"; it does as good of a job as any book I've read on identifying the differencing in the way men & women think and approach problem solving. My wife introduced it to me and loved it. It's an old book, but still makes a lot of sense in "trying" to understand the opposite sex. It'll make living with a woman a lot more enjoyable, I think!

http://studyguides.rivassl.com/study-guide-to-men-are-from-mars-women-are-from-venus/22/

Thanks Mac always enlightening, yes confidence is an issue, although, only when it comes to dating/approaching a woman when out on nights out. In all other aspects I'm fine.

Nice respectful, confident, good listener, helpful and gentlemanly. These are all words that my female friends, work colleagues and others use to describe me.

My fascination with BBC comes from being raised in an intolerant racist household. My dad did not like black people and forbade me from ever having any black friends much less boyfriends. His teaching stayed with me till after my youngest was born and I decided I really needed to see what I had been missing.
Now, have your cravings been met since you embraced the BBC

Off topic but,

Just a quick note, here is the story of my biggest regret.

I was out with some friends from school and for some reason I looks up and saw this group of girls that had just walked in, instantly was captivated by one of them, the tallest and she was wearing a white dress, stunning I thought, and she looked over in my direction and waved, I wasn't sure she waved at me but I waved back.

So a few minutes later, the group was walking past, and the girl in the white dress was stood by the side of our group, we all moved forward enough for her to walk past, but she only moved forward so she was stood by me, she smiled and said excuse me please, so I moved back and gestured for her to walk past, I smiled and said there you go, as she is walking past she smiled again and her hand brushed past mine, I was surprised, and as I looked round she was looking back at me.

Needless to say I still get ribbed for being an idiot that night and not doing anything about that most obvious of I'm interested come and chat.

I do feel really bad because over that because that girl has put herself out there and made a move, and I just basically did nothing.

Hit me with advice!

I wish I could Jen hun, I have no idea who this girl is, other than knowing she is blonde about 5'11' stunningly beautiful and was wearing a white dress, and frequented Cuba Cuba in Oldham late in October in 2007. :-(

I feel that white women need to try black men so they will know how good they are. and white husbands or boyfriends need to encourage this, and understand that this is what a white woman needs. The white race by their religious culture have bred down the size of their cocks to the point they cannot satisfy white women any longer. Moms need to also educate their daughters to this fact so they can get started with black guys and see their cocks and know how good a lovers they are.

I feel that white women need to try black men so they will know how good they are. and white husbands or boyfriends need to encourage this, and understand that this is what a white woman needs. The white race by their religious culture have bred down the size of their cocks to the point they cannot satisfy white women any longer. Moms need to also educate their daughters to this fact so they can get started with black guys and see their cocks and know how good a lovers they are.

Exactly! And having a white husband serving a black man is not humiliating, it's simply showing the superior race the respect they deserve. This would help white women to do it when they follow their husband's lead.

Ah yes the forbidden fruit, that's like telling a baby not to touch the hot stove or you'll burn , haha don't play with the black cock the color might rub of and as for many white wives the curiosity of having a black friend especially a boy friend and hearing about black men and their cocks make the white wife curious about having one inserted into her pussy to see if it is true , ******* not around to chastise you for doing it now or were there other circumstances that got you to try back cock at this point. ?

Mine is also just a very curious interest in black cocks in general.. The size the colour and generally the taboo of it all - plus my parents not exactly being black friendly it just made me even more durious to try ar some point...

Back