Question For ALL Hot Wives

I was approached by three black co-workers, one really had me very aroused when he tried to seduce me, when he caught me alone in the break room at work. I was very intrigued by him. A couple of weeks later my husband out of the blue told me that he would like to see me with a black man. So after my husband had told me of his desire, I thought about it for a few more weeks. When I finally decided I would, I went to my co-workers office and asked him if he was serious, about what he had said wanted to do to me. When he said yes, I gave myself to him right then in his office. And my God was he amazing. We have been seeing each other now since this past April.

To all hot wives out there:

Who's idea was it...yours or his? If his, were you reluctant? If so, why?
It was my fantasy for years to be fucked by huge black cocks BUT hubby when he noticed I get wet watching interracial movies, brought the subject one day and he told me that he contacted a very handsome black guy with massive hard cock who loves to fuck me so I agreed immediately and from then I became a big black cock addict and a BBC slut wife.

his...my husbands. he has always had this fantasy about sharing me with a black man. i would have never imagined going thru with anything like this, especially after 20+ years of marriage but i guess he finally wore me down with his persistence. i reluctantly agreed...to one time, but that one time ended up being a whole new life for me...lol
Why were you reluctant?

i know this is rather lame, but was always raised that a wife should be faithful to their husband. i had been with this man for over 20 years, bore him three children, and didnt think think this was anything a wife, let alone, a mom ought to be engaged in.
Amazing.

it was my husband ideal for me to be with a black guys but we had been in the swing lifestyle for year it was only with white couples or white guys ,we had talk a little about it but it had never happen ....then one night hubby came home from work and had a friend with him he was black and the ended with the 3 of naked in bed ,,,,later on I find out my hubby has talk to him before the got to the house that night about me having sex with a black man and idid

Was my hubbys he nagged me into it. I was reluctant because of worry about the size but mainly as I had always been a 'good girl' and thought all this was a bit naughty.
But really glad I started and once I went with my first other guy I found it easy. If you treat it as a bit of fun and nothing too serious, then it's great to be in this lifestyle! X

After I started dating hubby, him being my one and only, we started swinging and during that time I noticed that my hubby was rather small and not very good compared to other guys. So I wanted to go for the best and slowly steered him towards the cuckold lifestyle and BBC. Best decision I ever made.

Last edited:
Ours, over the course of 20 years. We started dating as teens by 21 she come out to me as bi-curious. We experimented with swinging as a result. In a few years we started playing with other couples and she could play with guys as well. One weekend she was out of town and found a really well hung (by her standards of the day as a 23 year old) and had permission but couldn't find an open store to get condoms at 3am in the small town. She blew him and called and told me about. I was hard as a rock, that's when I knew I got off on her getting laid. We swung and played and over the years I tried to pry her fantasies out of her to increase her orgasm, birth control was totally fucking with her psychology and her sex drive and we didn't know it. She admitted to 2 fantasies, a really well hung aggressive man, and a gangbang.

15 years after we started dating we decided to do the family thing and put down the party life and she went off birth control. Within 2 months her orgasms were through the roof and she was strong, independent, powerful woman I met at 19. So we conceived the kid, changed her birth control and started the cuckolding lifestyle because I was sick of swinging couples and their bullshit insecurities and drama. So after years of fantasy talk and threatening, I hit CL and found a well hung black man, met, hung out, verified testing and didn't introduce him to my wife. Then on Valentines day 4 years ago I tied her to the bed, wrapped a blindfold around her eyes, went down on her for almost an hour, played with vibrators and toys another 30 minutes, and then her first "BBC" and long term boyfriend was introduced to her, orally 10", slowly one at a time.

They played for about 2 years before he moved; after he left she was in a bit of a funk so I asked her if she wanted fantasy 2. This time instead of surprise, I put together a GB for her in 3 days. She loved it and has since opted for the 'slut' mode of having 2-3 guys at once, she's had bigger than him since, but not more aggressive or could make her cum harder. She's also become one of the most requested ladies for one of the local Mandingo party groups. I think I've provided her fantasies for her..... finally after years of begging her to let me out of being her hookup guy, husband, cleanup guy and lover; she's finally actually cuckolding me on her own without me cucking from the bottom.

Damn birth control, robbed me of kinky ******* in my prime, we're not missing hers.

We women all fantasise about black guys with huge cocks but we can't tell and instead we wait for our husbands to hit the subject and only smart husbands can do that and therefore make us happy too by experimenting our sex life with big cocks black men.

when first hearing I had experienced 3 sums involving another male and ex partner my wife said she would never do anything like that, curiosity got the better of her (thank god) she is now a true black cock worshiper and only fucks BBC ,even had a regular bull that she spends time with on her ownxx

It was his idea. But, I always wanted to have a BBC buried inside of my pussy. Now I have my husband's permission. His first attempt to talk me into it was buying the Mr. Marcus dildo which is a mold of his real cock. It felt so good. Then came the Shane Diesel dildo. Its been 2 years now talking these black dildos and they turn me on so much I think about them while at work and cant wait some days just to get home to have my husband fuck me with them. We are starting out slow to pick the right BBC. As a matter of fact I am suppose to suck my first Black cock next weekend. I am so excited. Not going to fuck him right away. Just getting things going. But my husband says if it happens in the heat of the moment then let it happen. My first BBC will be almost a full foot long too which is what we were looking for because my husband has a full 8.5 inch cock himself. So we had to turn to BBC to get up there in the size range. A few years ago we would have never dreamed we would do this. Now, my husbands want me with my legs in the air moaning while getting plowed by BBC. We are also looking for a girlfriend.

We had been married 3 years when he first brought up the idea of sharing me with a black man. I resisted and didn't let him know how excited it made me. 10 years later I cheated on him with 3 different black guys and got pregnant but lost the baby. He never knew the baby wasn't his until 20 or so years later. For my 50th birthday he set me up with a date with a young black guy. I figured if he was ok with it I was too.

Phyliss

After having been married for 20 years with hubby being my one and only, we had been swinging for a year and during that time I noticed that my hubby was rather small and not very good compared to other guys. So I wanted to go for the best and slowly steered him towards the cuckold lifestyle and BBC. Best decision I ever made.
so your husband was your childhood sweetheart? did you start with his friends or strangers?

Back