Question for all about cuming

Sorry for that, I will try again.

It's question for cuckold couples or others who knows something about it.
Does hubby/cuck is aloved to cum or have exceptions or have to stay without cuming all the time?

And what about ruined orgasm or prostate massage? Is this available for cuck to have it and if you had it it's not completely cuming ad and you are still horny?
sorry but don't understand either even now

sorry if you cant explain what you are asking I suggest you don't know what you need to know.
you say "you heard that men will still be horny but cant cum any more" if you heard this where from????

How you treat your hubby. Does he allowed to cum or no and if yes is it normal or ruined orgasm or prostate massage.
The answer is it varies from couple to couple. Not all wives peg their husbands but some do. Not all wives keep their husbands in chastity but some do. Not all husbands have sex with BBc but some do and very much enjoy it.

sorry if you cant explain what you are asking I suggest you don't know what you need to know.
you say "you heard that men will still be horny but cant cum any more" if you heard this where from????
They are a lot of articles about it. Yes u are still horny it don't have cum to shot

I don't know then sorry I hope I never have that problem of no cum to fuck her after,
my problem is and always has been that when she comes home after being fucked I cant hold on to mine as soon as I feel that slick silky feeling and the guys spunk on my cock I cant hold back !!!!

Back