question about first bull

What is your "destination" ? Seems like now is a good time to think about where you are going with this . Different strokes for different folks etc . What does your wife want ? What is she ?missing? Is it "another" man or is it a man from another race ie "black" ? Is she looking for sex with a more endowed man ? Or is this all your fantasy ?

What is your "destination" ? Seems like now is a good time to think about where you are going with this . Different strokes for different folks etc . What does your wife want ? What is she ?missing? Is it "another" man or is it a man from another race ie "black" ? Is she looking for sex with a more endowed man ? Or is this all your fantasy ?
She isn't a size queen to my knowledge. I think shed be interested in a regular bull as a supplement to her sex life is all. honestly she could have more sex than I give her at this particular time, maybe someone else has been at this point.

1. He should be a seducer not a demander.

2. He should be well endowed.

3. He should lead her into this not push her into it.

4. He should have her begging him to please fuck her.

5. He should have the skills to fuck her like she has never fucked before.

6. He should keep her craving more.
lol sounds like someone skilled at their craft. where do you meet these guys?

She had several affairs with white men. We decided to start swinging again. One of my fantasies was to watch her with someone that was very endowed. He had looked at our profile. The pictures of him on his profiles show a long thick cock that was huge even when it was soft. I contacted him and he wanted to meet. I showed her his profile and she was excited and wanted to meet him. We met him at a local hotel bar. He quickly seduced her and we got a room. She was hooked. We met him like this a couple of times and attended a couple of parties where they hooked up. After one party, she told me he wanted her to come to his house alone. She asked me if it was ok, but she would have gone secretly if I hadn't agreed. The first time waiting for return was difficult. She returned thoroughly fucked and full of cum. Now she goes once a week after school bringing me a creampie to clean while she tells me about her afternoon. Yes, he is black with a 9 inch thick cock.

She had several affairs with white men. We decided to start swinging again. One of my fantasies was to watch her with someone that was very endowed. He had looked at our profile. The pictures of him on his profiles show a long thick cock that was huge even when it was soft. I contacted him and he wanted to meet. I showed her his profile and she was excited and wanted to meet him. We met him at a local hotel bar. He quickly seduced her and we got a room. She was hooked. We met him like this a couple of times and attended a couple of parties where they hooked up. After one party, she told me he wanted her to come to his house alone. She asked me if it was ok, but she would have gone secretly if I hadn't agreed. The first time waiting for return was difficult. She returned thoroughly fucked and full of cum. Now she goes once a week after school bringing me a creampie to clean while she tells me about her afternoon. Yes, he is black with a 9 inch thick cock.
has your wife changed much after getting a reg bull? if so how and what ways?

She is always in a very good for a couple of days. It helps her confidence to be desired by more than me. She is a bit of a size queen so she is able to satisfy that desire with him. Her pussy is looser though.

Our sex life is good 2-3 times a week. She would have done this once she met him. This way it is in the open and we both enjoy her sharing adventures. She has a submissive nature so this builds her confidence. It hasn't made her more dominant. I am not sure this answers your question.

My wife's first bull was a much older neighbor that was an experienced bull and could sense that she wanted more and that I would be a good cuck. The first time, he took her in front of me taking us both where we wanted to go. It was just awesome watching him use her for over an hour with his huge cock and making her cum from fucking 3 times, which I never had done with her ever. After that time, he'd come over once or twice a week to fuck her. He was white, but I don't think color matters as far as the first time. It is a lot more important to find someone that will give you what you both want.

"First Bull" is a VIP especially if you want more of this . Helps if it is a "special" relationship that just gets better.
You want this to be a "conversion" event vs a huge turnoff .

Depends on what's available in the "fridge". Sometimes. Salami . Sometimes Ham. Many times just turkey white meat . Smile

My wife's first bull was a much older neighbor that was an experienced bull and could sense that she wanted more and that I would be a good cuck. The first time, he took her in front of me taking us both where we wanted to go. It was just awesome watching him use her for over an hour with his huge cock and making her cum from fucking 3 times, which I never had done with her ever. After that time, he'd come over once or twice a week to fuck her. He was white, but I don't think color matters as far as the first time. It is a lot more important to find someone that will give you what you both want.
how did your wife and the marriage change?

Back