Question about being a cuck...

It only seems like my fantasy of seeing my beautiful fiancé with a hung black man is only growing stronger. The fantasy has all but taken over most of my sexual fantasies (still fantasize about chicks with big tits but thats another story) What I want to know is, do we have to go through the act of eating out our women after the fucking is over? I have zero interest in going through with that, no offense to those who enjoy it, I'm just not into it. Is this a deal breaker with bulls? Do most wives insist on it?

Depends on the woman, hun. I personally never ask to be cleaned, but then again, hubby is rarely present when I have my fun.

It only seems like my fantasy of seeing my beautiful fiancé with a hung black man is only growing stronger. The fantasy has all but taken over most of my sexual fantasies (still fantasize about chicks with big tits but thats another story) What I want to know is, do we have to go through the act of eating out our women after the fucking is over? I have zero interest in going through with that, no offense to those who enjoy it, I'm just not into it. Is this a deal breaker with bulls? Do most wives insist on it?

I agree it is a lil much. I wouldn't enjoy it and would never ask the male to do so. But that's just what some people are into that type of interaction.

I doubt my hubby would be willing to do that. And I wouldn't ask him to.

But, then again, until I'm at the point of trust with my most recent guy, there's nothing to clean up anyway.

Hubby here.
No, NOT a deal breaker! That is not actually a big part of the fetish. I did that once for a bull the wife met on this site, after he fucked her in front of me, but as he used a condom (of course) it was symbolic anyway. And as indicated above, it is rare for the hubby to be present anyway. The way it really works, almost always, is 1) condoms are used and 2) hubby is not present.

There is NO one way or right way to cuckold other than that which you and your wife (and to some extent her lover)
agree upon.
Don't worry about how others do it. Whatever works for them is their business and what works for you and your wife is yours. As long as all of you are happy and enjoying yourselves, that's all that matters.

Hubby over here would not do it, I would not ask either, not our thing but understand everyone has their thing. Allot of people would not do what we have done. I do like hubbies saying though, if you are going to do that might as well be man about it and take it straight from the tap. He thinks it is more a closet thing for guys that do the cleanup thing, but we are not sure why people do it.

Back