Queen of Spades

What"s so great about white females with QOS Tatoo or charms is they can wear it inconspicuous to only flash it to the black studs she want to sleep with. It's agreat way for young whtiegirls to let black males know she's willing to take steps necessary to attract black guys.

As one of the countless whiteguys who spanks the monkey regularly with pics and vids of bros humping pretty whitegirls why don't we whiteboys adapt some kind of mark that we can show we support whitebabes putting out for black guys? So many times I'm in a bar siting next to a hot white babe I want to tell her how great she'dlook screwing a black dude. And also there;s time when I meet white I suspect has the same ideas but it's too embarressing to bring it up.

I think people can have their own definition of what makes a Queen of Spades. I think its a lady who has a preference for sex with black guys and is proud to let everyone know. This can be by having a black baby, or black boyfriends, or clothing or jewellery showing the preference or, as in my case, a QoS tattoo for everyone to see.

What's the best place for a QoS tattoo?
I think it depends on how you use it and what message you want to send out. It is very sexy above the pussy and a lovely surprise for any BBC when he sees it, but it cant be seen publicly. I have mine above my left ass cheek, just above the trouser line so i can show it or not depending on the clothes i wear, feel i still have some control when i want people to see it.

Greg & sheryl's interracial blog is where I got my original temporary queen of spades tattoos from, a good site.

As one of the countless whiteguys who spanks the monkey regularly with pics and vids of bros humping pretty whitegirls why don't we whiteboys adapt some kind of mark that we can show we support whitebabes putting out for black guys?

I don't think their is anything wrong with a cuck white guy wearing a QoS tattoo to show his feelings on the topic.

Has any women ever been approached by someone in public because of their QoS ? Even if it was by someone just wanting to know the meaning.
I think it is SOMEWHAT more common knowledge. My wife and her friends from work knew that it symbolized "availability for black men" but didn't know about the cuckolding aspect.

Last edited:
Lo was looking to get a QoS tattoo but someone online told her it meant black cock only and she fucks me regular so she backed off the idea. I told her it just means she loves fucking black cock but she still isn't sure. Anyone know of a solid definition or does one even exist?

That's what I said but some yahoo spooked her with his black cock only line. I think her getting the tat would be hot. She's agreed to one with the female symbol with to male symbols to show she likes sex with more than one guy at a time. If that doesn't hurt to much she said she was open to putting slut on her ass.

When my wife shows her QoS tattoo publicly she isnt saying "black only" but she is basically broadcasting her sexual preference, and heightening my humiliation by being seen with her. I really enjoy it.

Back