Queen of Spades with more than one cuck

Is having more than one cuckold a good idea..?

• Total voters
I havent voted as I would like cucks to compete to be my cuck. I like a number of cucks trying to please me, begging me or squabbling with other cucks in order to me my personal cuck!
Then the 'winner' gets to clean this!View attachment 522454
I want to be the one to clean you, if you like to hit balls we can take turns to open our legs in front of you for a hard whack from a crop if you like..? last boy standing wins.

Or the cuck who sucks your toes the best gets to lick your pussy clean and the other two cucks holds each leg up and sucks on your toes to improve their toe sucking skill;)

Last edited:
I want to be the one to clean you, if you like to hit balls we can take turns to open our legs in front of you for a hard whack from a crop if you like..? last boy standing wins.

Or the cuck who sucks your toes the best gets to lick your pussy clean and the other two cucks holds each leg up and sucks on your toes to improve their toe sucking skill;)
Those sound very good ideas!
But it would also depend how you look. Have you got your cage on- the tighter the better!, are you wearing girls panties, nail varnish on fingers and toes, etc.
Then to crop your balls till one of you whimpers. But, even then, I would still have to ask the bull for a suitable punishment for the losers, that wont be pleasant!

Those sound very good ideas!
But it would also depend how you look. Have you got your cage on- the tighter the better!, are you wearing girls panties, nail varnish on fingers and toes, etc.
Then to crop your balls till one of you whimpers. But, even then, I would still have to ask the bull for a suitable punishment for the losers, that wont be pleasant!
Perhaps the bull could whip the losers ass with the crop while you watch, you can also use the red hot ass to warm your feet afterwards:)

I have just set you a challenge, see the comments on my tit tattoo!
being mature I would let you decide how I should please you and if I was close You could order me to make a list of possible services and possible punishments but then we are getting into dominance

I havent voted as I would like cucks to compete to be my cuck. I like a number of cucks trying to please me, begging me or squabbling with other cucks in order to me my personal cuck!
you are blessed :)

Back