Do you think of a white women interested in black men when you see a yin-yang tattoo on her?

• Yes, the interaction of black and white images works for me.

• No, never comes to mind.

• If I saw this tat on a woman I would mention it and use it as a conversation opener.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is the queen of hearts tattoo the same as queen of spades? I noticed that my cousins gf has a queen of hearts tattoo on her finger but it's small
No, usually the queen of hearts is just associated with Alice in wonderland. There is a sex meaning for each of the queen cards but other than the spade none has really caught on. One is for married women looking for lesbo action, another is women into sex with multiple guys and the last is married women looking for a long term boyfriend. Not sure which is which.

We went out Saturday afternoon and into the early evening. GF wore 2 temporary QoS tattoo's. One was on her ankle and the other was on her chest where it was just visible.
Nothing happened. No one noticed. We were laughing. Yes, it was a mixed group of people. We even sat for awhile. She even sat by herself for a time.
I'm not sure people would notice if she wore a tat on her forehead. GF wasn't as embarrassed as I thought considering what might have happened.
In fact, she didn't seem to mind at all wearing it. Now, maybe I'm thinking it was better to not have anyone notice so she's more inclined to wear them again. A telling sign will be if she goes out by herself to a store wearing them.
Anyway, we'll try again

We went out Saturday afternoon and into the early evening. GF wore 2 temporary QoS tattoo's. One was on her ankle and the other was on her chest where it was just visible.
Nothing happened. No one noticed. We were laughing. Yes, it was a mixed group of people. We even sat for awhile. She even sat by herself for a time.
I'm not sure people would notice if she wore a tat on her forehead. GF wasn't as embarrassed as I thought considering what might have happened.
In fact, she didn't seem to mind at all wearing it. Now, maybe I'm thinking it was better to not have anyone notice so she's more inclined to wear them again. A telling sign will be if she goes out by herself to a store wearing them.
Anyway, we'll try again
Believe me, right place, right time, be careful what you wush for you will get it.

Back