Queen of spades tattoo

I just learned today what this tattoo means... I have five of them on my body because an ex convinced me it was a cool design way before i learned about the meaning. I feel stupid now.

Yep, getting permanently inked without knowing what a symbol means isn't the brightest thing a person can do. :eek:

So, now you can have them removed, cover them over, live with them as reminders of a lesson hard learned or try having sex with a few black men to see if it might be something you would truly enjoy. If it turns out that you find you really like black dick, you can enjoy your tats again as well and send your ex a thank you card for improving your sex life. :D

Yep, getting permanently inked without knowing what a symbol means isn't the brightest thing a person can do. :eek:

So, now you can have them removed, cover them over, live with them as reminders of a lesson hard learned or try having sex with a few black men to see if it might be something you would truly enjoy. If it turns out that you find you really like black dick, you can enjoy your tats again as well and send your ex a thank you card for improving your sex life. :D
i didn't even think it was a symbol for anything. i just thought it was a cool design.

i feel like i've been branded against my will almost. i don't have money to remove them as that's super expensive and my love life has been dead and i think it's because of the tats since guys avoid me in clubs and i actually learned from one guy that i should look up the term "queen of spades tattoo" and it took me to this site. i'm really not that into black guys :(.

i didn't even think it was a symbol for anything. i just thought it was a cool design.

i feel like i've been branded against my will almost. i don't have money to remove them as that's super expensive and my love life has been dead and i think it's because of the tats since guys avoid me in clubs and i actually learned from one guy that i should look up the term "queen of spades tattoo" and it took me to this site. i'm really not that into black guys :(.

That's too bad. :(

I guess about the only thing you can do is try to keep them covered with clothing and/or jewelry until you can afford to have them covered over into a new design.
If you get lucky with a new guy, undress in the dark until you feel you can explain the dirty trick your ex played on you.

Best wishes.

That's too bad. :(

I guess about the only thing you can do is try to keep them covered with clothing and/or jewelry until you can afford to have them covered over into a new design.
If you get lucky with a new guy, undress in the dark until you feel you can explain the dirty trick your ex played on you.

Best wishes.
that's easier said than done i have one on my ankle, one on the back of my shoulder, one on my breast, one as a tramp stamp, and one on my pubic area. i totally thought it was an original design and had it as my symbol ;_;

that's easier said than done i have one on my ankle, one on the back of my shoulder, one on my breast, one as a tramp stamp, and one on my pubic area. i totally thought it was an original design and had it as my symbol ;_;

How could you have thought it was an original design when your boyfriend convinced you it was a cool design? Obviously, he had to have showed it to you and , more than likely, the tattoo parlor had variations of it to look at as well.

Besides, unless your name starts with a "Q", or the letter holds some other meaning (as well as the spade), why in the world would you adopt it as "your symbol"?

How could you have thought it was an original design when your boyfriend convinced you it was a cool design? Obviously, he had to have showed it to you and , more than likely, the tattoo parlor had variations of it to look at as well.

Besides, unless your name starts with a "Q", or the letter holds some other meaning (as well as the spade), why in the world would you adopt it as "your symbol"?
well duh but i thought it was his original view and he was clever by putting a Q in the spade to signify the card. i mean there are a ton of card related tattoos i just thought this was something he made and it was cool in concept.

cause i thought the Q was cool because it was taking the spade symbol and giving it a meaning. it's like that picture of an eyeball a heart and a sheep, it's clever because it means more than a Q and a Spade. Also I really like the story "queen of spades" and i thought i was a queen because i was better than just a princess.

These come in the temporary tattoos as well ... let's the party girl put one on in an obviously easy place to be seen, which sends out the signal to the men as to what she's looking for ... then, she can wash it off later. That way the girl isn't stuck with a tattoo that will eventually start to fade, etc. Check it out!
http://www.queenofspadestattoos.com/home.htm

Back