Queen of Spades - Tattoo. My wife wants to get one!

Wifelovesbbc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
My wife wants to get a QoS tattoo, above her pussy. I think its kinda hot. BUT, would it put future BBC's off, is it seen as old school and derogatory? We don't see it that way in the slightest, but its nice to have a mark that says she does this.

Any people on here have one? Do they regret having it done? Any BBC see it and it makes them think "no thanks".

Update - She just mentioned the tattoo would be more to the side than in the middle. :)

View media item 42522

Last edited:
My wife wants to get a QoS tattoo, above her pussy. I think its kinda hot. BUT, would it put future BBC's off, is it seen as old school and derogatory? We don't see it that way in the slightest, but its nice to have a mark that says she does this.

Any people on here have one? Do they regret having it done? Any BBC see it and it makes them think "no thanks".

Update - She just mentioned the tattoo would be more to the side than in the middle. :)

View media item 42522
That is one of our number one fantasies, her getting marked for a bull, but my wife wants something like, "Black Cum Only"
Will it ever actually happen? I doubt it, but yheres always a chance, i hipe you guys think it through and if you do end up getting one you sure as hell better post pics and tell us all about how it went!

The reason we put QaS tattoo is to show the black guys that we are interested in them and want them to fuck us so it is better to have your tattoo in places where other black guys can see such as your legs or your breasts or shoulder or even on your butt when you wear bikini..........hiding a tattoo in your pussy only is not practical I think.

The reason we put QaS tattoo is to show the black guys that we are interested in them and want them to fuck us so it is better to have your tattoo in places where other black guys can see such as your legs or your breasts or shoulder or even on your butt when you wear bikini..........hiding a tattoo in your pussy only is not practical I think.
Unless she shows us here, of course...then, it´s ALL GOOD!!!;)

View media item 42522

I've had mine for several years (on my right butt cheek). Never, ever had a BBC be turned off from it... Just the opposite, actually ;)

It is so sexy to have ace of spades tattoo on the pussy but there should be some put on the outside so that black guys can see too and know that the lady is interested in them
Yeah I get that. It's just we don't want the world to know, but when we get a BBC back to the hotel he will know that she is part of this and has been "stamped".

It's a bit of a secret for us at the moment.

I got my QoS in 2013, on my ass and have never regretted it! Guys think it's hot, I can show it or hide it. I think the QoS is a great symbol, shows a lady likes black cock and it needs to spread and become more popular in my opinion.
I hope you have it done, it's pure sexy fun, just work on a design around the spade if you want it slightly unique. X

Bbc here is always turned on when i see that tattoo...but i agree, by the ankle or on the breast has to be the perfect spot...above the pussy or on the ass is cool too and would automatically make me want to get down and lick it...but there is nothing like walkin into a store and seeing a beautiful white lady with that tat...its like u immediately start to try and get her attention without others knowing lol

@Uksexycouple have t
You thought about purchasing some temporary QoS tattos widely available online and doing a bit of a trial with them around your body before getting a permenant QoS?

View media item 42522
@Uksexycouple I've met countless women so turned on and fascinated with the QoS symbol and there is nothing old school nor derogatory about it but quite the contrary only enticing and liberating to express your sexual freedom and preference.

Check out the thousands of other women who e promoted the brand and lifestyle like this one I just met recently below here at the QoS :qos: VIP Lounge and get your Hotwife to join the club:

Back