Queen of Spades party rd 2

Party or one on one, it's a problem. I don't get it. Men are hot to trot to meet a girl and when she says let's meet, they dont' show up. I can see last minute happenings, but let the other party know that you can't make it. Common courtesy.
Females are good for it too, or being late, well females that are new to the lifestyle but this time its been the opposite lol...i had 25 cpls signed up 16 came...5 sgl ladies signed up 4 came...20 sgl males signed up...3 came lol...lucky i brought 6 bbc's with me

Thats what i said lol...everyone was fuckin...did get 2 complaints on the same sgl male being to aggressive so he is done...but yeah, thats why im throwing another cause it turned out so well

single males can sometimes be aggressive. especially the younger ones.

I always laugh when one says something to the effect of "yo gonna be my bitch tonight". You can see his cock and ego deflate quickly when he is told that nobody will touch him tonight and he had better leave before the other men ******* him out. With his clothes possibly following him. Or not.

Last party was great...alot of sgl males were no shows, is this what u cpls go thru lol...time for round too...where oh where should this one be...back in myrtle beach? Or charlotte? Maybe fayetteville?

dont ask about this party if u were a no show male
Keep me posted bro, I'd love to attend.

Where will it be located?
Thats why we are getting up to next month, to determine location...2 cpls wanna do wilmington nc one cpl want charlotte, the rest of the cpls wanna stay in mb...if it sounds like i will have more people that wanna come back to myrtle beach then ill have it here again...i know i know thats not an answer lol

Thats why we are getting up to next month, to determine location...2 cpls wanna do wilmington nc one cpl want charlotte, the rest of the cpls wanna stay in mb...if it sounds like i will have more people that wanna come back to myrtle beach then ill have it here again...i know i know thats not an answer lol
Thanks I will just keep looking for updates here and go from there.

Where ever it is. I'm coming, might have some couples to follow.

Back