Queen of Spades jewellery

I would love her to have it pierced I love genital decorations and the men who have seen them seem to be fascinated when she has them on
I would hate it if she lost that special feeling that makes her squirt so easilyView attachment 2099557View attachment 2099559View attachment 2099565View attachment 2099566
the one thing about the clitoral clamp type Sammy wears has one advantage in that once her clit is engorged with ******* after playing is that it hold the clip and restricts the ******* flow
I often fit it before she goes out after a lot of play and oral slip the clip on just before she goes and her clit protruding keeps her highly aroused all night, when it eventually is removed when she is with a lover the ******* rushes back to her already tingling clit
I would love to see how the piercing would affect her arousal . she is worried it may "desensitive" her clit which would ruin how she can squirt with very little clitoral stimulation , the same actually applies to her very sensitive nipples when we have discussed nipple piercing tight rubber rings on her nipples have the same effect as the clit clamp on these also
the nipple rings however once fitted she cant remove on a night out by her, she complains that they leave her nipples so aroused with them on they are so sensitive to her tops or blouses rubbing them she keeps having little squirts during her night especially when dancing or walking but that to me is exactly what I love knowing lol122.JPG071 - Copy.JPG078.JPGthumbnailD4LX4IWW.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnailWJFZPFSI.jpg
    thumbnailWJFZPFSI.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 29
  • thumbnailZYQIENND.jpg
    thumbnailZYQIENND.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 29
  • thumbnailFGFGUGM7.jpg
    thumbnailFGFGUGM7.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 27
Back