queen of spades club

Qoskim

Couple
Real Person
Looking to start a Qos club for wives and cucks. Cucks can keep each other company while the ladies go out to the club hunting bbc together. Would love to have Qos parties with multiple bulls playing with the Queens of the club.no cucks allowed to touch other women besides their own queen. My cuck isn't allowed to have any pleasure unless I deal it.

Looking to start a Qos club for wives and cucks. Cucks can keep each other company while the ladies go out to the club hunting bbc together. Would love to have Qos parties with multiple bulls playing with the Queens of the club.no cucks allowed to touch other women besides their own queen. My cuck isn't allowed to have any pleasure unless I deal it.
Love to join for any Lady that doesnt currently have a cuck but wants one, NYC here

Maybe a kik group?

We're in for it.

Back