• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
To the women in here: Tell me what are those enticing qualities you most value from your desire for a black lover? What are the things you desperately want him to indulge mostly in you, aside from the sex ... or even at that.

To the women in here: Tell me what are those enticing qualities you most value from your desire for a black lover? What are the things you desperately want him to indulge mostly in you, aside from the sex ... or even at that.
I cant wait to hear the responses....... Lol!!!

Our requirements would be the obvious in respect to performance, ie stamina, size, skill. Also respect to us both and trust is very important, especially when in the heat of the moment she wants him to trash talk and fuck nasty.

u know what? great foreplay is a MUST, ask a woman what she wants and if u arent sure get tha woman to show u, nothing better than that!!!! hardcose fucking is great but you have 'goto warm up the car engine first to get her to go well' if u know what i mean!!! women want sensual talk, flatter her, get her to want u so bad..... get her to remember it forever!!

u know what? great foreplay is a MUST, ask a woman what she wants and if u arent sure get tha woman to show u, nothing better than that!!!!

I enjoy foreplay: licking my way up and down and munching on her labia, then turning her ass around and sliding my tongue down the crack of her ass to drill the tip of my tongue into her anal hole ... That gets the ladies going WILD!

I'm surprised there's still men out there who don't enjoy doing such. Black men for that matter.

hahahaha i have ******* too lol i have to go downstairs into basement with my vibrator LOL cant stop tha noise. When my husband n i get nasty i have to put my mouth on tha pillow to shut up LOL :)
theres still lots of men that dont service tha ladies properly LOTS of them my friends and I talk about past sex, but u know what women are to blame too. Being shy n not telling guys how u like it isnt gonna get u great sex either. Dsoul u would have like 100 ******* out there HAHAHA

theres still lots of men that dont service tha ladies properly LOTS of them my friends and I talk about past sex, but u know what women are to blame too. Being shy n not telling guys how u like it isnt gonna get u great sex either. Dsoul u would have like 100 ******* out there HAHAHA

Yes, there're men out there who don't make out time at servicing their women simply because they let their pride get in the way. I know of lots of black men who enjoy a woman sucking their cock, but hate giving a woman the same treatment.

I think it works well when a woman is more in touch with her inner and outer body, in the sense that she knows just what type of sex that will get her off and isn't afraid to let her man know. Some women enjoy making loud noises about how good the dick feels in them, and others simply keep mum as if they're in church.

Me have 100 *******??!!!? Why would you think so, thickaussiebbw? :)

What qualities do I value most....hmmm...knowin that his mind is on ME. And to avoid confusion...this is the wife speakin...LOL...hubby posts on here too. Staminas great....foreplay..ehh...I can take it or leave it and normally don't need it, I like feelin his muscles tighten...the strength that is contained....I like hearin HIM moan and knowing that I am the one makin him make those noises.

Back